Server Error in ‘/myapp’ Application.
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
Parser Error Message: Could not load type ‘Web.Global’.
Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.cs" Inherits="Web.Global" Language="C#" %>
The Source File:/ierp2/global asax
The Line: 1.
Version Information: Microsoft.net Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version: 4.0.30319.1
The Web project referred to other class projects. When I opened Bin, it was empty. I just remembered that I had implemented the cleaning solution when I did the backup before, but I did not regenerate it this time.
- 2、 Solutions to the problem of flash back in vs2017
- Analysis of “RSL error 1 of 1”
- Failed to write output file ‘C:’ windows\ Microsoft.NET \Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\106f9ae8\cc0e1
- [spring] springboot failed to install cli, unsupportclassversionerror 52.0
- CONDA creating virtual environment and common CONDA commands
- Error 2104 Silverlight Could Not download the Silverlight Application
- Parsing error: Unexpected token
- How to use it RegAsm.exe Register C in a development / production environment#/ VB.NET Developed DLL
- Solve the problem of VC 6.0 fatal error C1033: cannot open program database’.\debug\vc60.pdb’
- ImportError: No module named indexes.base
- Notes on flex RSL application
- Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions
- Error installing Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007 error 1935
- Java and Android commons codec usage and nosuch method error
- Principle and usage of feof ()
- Diamond types are not supported at this language level appears in IntelliJ
- Error: (44,73) lambda expression and XML are not supported in Java: – source 1.7 Error:java : Compilation failed
- Error in PIP command execution – syntax error: invalid syntax
- Python：ImportError: No module named indexes.base
- How to delete Microsoft AutoUpdate from Mac