while using git in combination with github to submit code to github today, an error was reported as follows:
1: Push failed: failed with error: unable to access “https://github.com/cmshome/HelloWorld.git/” : failed connect to github.com: 443; No error
2: Push failed
span> failed with The error: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
span> The remote end hung up unexpectedly
span> RPC failed; result=7, HTTP code = 0
ouch, a random search on the Internet, it is the need to set up what git proxy, but there is no actual screenshot of what, you can refer to.
and luckily, we’re done. Write down solutions to problems.
first look at the following two pictures:
, this graph is the log of all the errors. At the beginning, I kept pushing, but at the end, it was a success.
so let’s see what version of git is in my local computer. Details are shown in the figure above.
when I installed it on my computer, there were two ICONS:
is the same as your question. The key to viewing the above version and solving the problem has to do with “git shell”.
and then, this line of command, post, as follows, for friends who encounter the same problem to use:
git config –global http.proxy “localhost:1080”
is the command that saved me from fire and water and helped me a lot.
there is a prerequisite:
because, my own computer USES over the wall tools, is to have their own VPN, and is turned on. For details on which VPN tool I’m using, see the icon below:
, I don’t know, will not over the wall after setting this, will also be perfect to solve the problem?
below is the link to version control of the project that I practiced on Windows in conjunction with IntelliJ IDEA 2017.1 x64 editor:
win 7 64 bit IntelliJ IDEA details how to use GitHub(git) for project version control and management
article has my cloud disk share of the tools I used to implement this version management function at the time.
think this article useful, don’t bother, just point a like, if dislike trouble, also trouble point a like, if really don’t want thumb up, it is not can not.
but if you want to put your foot on it, get out of here, here, here.
watch out for my 30-meter broadsword. Hem. Think of all afraid!!
- Push failed Unable to access ‘https://github.com/‘: Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Timed
- fatal: unable to access ‘https://github.com/xxx‘: Failed to connect to github.com
- Problem solving: failed to connect to github.com port 443: Operation timed out（2020.06.04）
- pycharm Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Timed out
- Gt Report Error ssh:connect to host github.com port 22
- OpenSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- Git failed to submit data error: failed to push some refs to’https://github.com/XXXXXXX/gif.git’
- LibreSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- [Git & GitHub] Solution: error: failed to push some refs to’https://github.com/xxxx.git’
- macos LibreSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- Failed to resolve: com.github
- error: src refspec master does not match any error:failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:xxxx
- Git command line configuration and configuration file to solve clone error libressl_ connect: SSL_ ERROR_ SYSCALL in connection to github. com:443
- failed to resolve:com.github.********
- Android studio failed to resolve: com.github.CymChad :BaseRecyclerViewAdap terHelper:2.9.46
- SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to github.com:443
- How to solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:……git pull conflict
- Failed to resolve:com.github.xxx error
- Git clone appears fatal: unable to access’ https://github.com/… The solution to the problem