I wanted to log in to the micro transmission point file with snap, but the error came suddenly. Baidu couldn’t find a solution.
Finally, I found a perfect solution on GitHub!!!
Just run the command. Note that you should use root permission!
systemctl enable --now apparmor.service
Note: if there is no AppArmor, use apt to install it!
Post the source of the solution:
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- [Solved] RHEL 7 installs Oracle RAC 188.8.131.52, executes root.sh error ohasd: failed to start
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- Linux Ubuntu ImportError: Libtk8.5.so: cannot open shared object file:No such file Install tkinter Library
- Linux: How to Solve Rabbitmq Plug-in Install Error
- Ffmpeg: How to Solve error initializing filter ‘gltransition’
- [Solved] Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart
- [Solved] Linux installation pillow error: ValueError: jpeg is required unless explicitly disabled using –disable-jpeg, aborting
- Job for network.service failed [How to Solve]
- Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu Server: How to Install Chrome
- How to Solve Error: “Hdaudio hdaudioc0d2: unable to bind codec”
- [Solved] Ubuntu Terminal Error: subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
- How to Solve Ubuntu “Failed to fetch” Error
- See system logs and ‘systemctl status docker.service‘ for details
- [Solved] Login with Ubuntu graphical interface, error sorry, that didn’t work.please try again
- C# WPF Framework: How to Build Caliburn.Micro Quickly
- [Solved] Cannot find command ‘git‘ – do you have ‘git‘ installed and in your PATH?
- How to Fix Linux sub process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
- Apache Cannot Start: SSL Library Error: -8181 Certificate has expired