Navicat Premium15 connection Oracle error Oracle error – ora-12519, TNS:no appropriate service handler found
most of the web said the solution was to modify the maximum number of connections, but I passed
select count(*) from v$process; found that my connection number is only 30, there is no such thing as the preset number of 150, so it should not be this problem.
is found to be the Listener. Ora and tnsnames.ora files that have been modified before. Change the HOST value in the file to the local IP address, which was localhost before.
is hoping to help someone with this problem.
- Navicate premium Connecting to a remote Oracle，ORA-12514: TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in c
- Oracle11gr2 database suddenly “TNS no listener” protocol adapter error
- Deployment project error: Oracle 11g ora-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
- [Solved] SpringBoot Integrating Oracle reports errors: ORA-12504, TNS:listener was not given the SID in CONNECT_DATA
- nt service 1072 No need to restart, repeat the method of installing the service program or service driver
- Error: not found; no service started
- Failed to create Oracle Oracle home user solution appears in oracle12c installation
- Listener refused the connection with the following error: ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently
- Oracle database file is damaged, Error:ORA-01033 :ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progress
- Oracle12c client32 bit installation error: [ins-20802] Oracle net configuration assistant failed
- Solution to Oracle error 17002
- Oracle login error: Oracle error 6 initializing SQL * plus (normal before)
- The solution of PL / SQL can’t connect to the remote server after installing Oracle locally
- Failed to start docker.service : unit not found
- Failed to restart ssh.service: Unit not found.
- The software licensing service reported that the product SKU is not found
- [Solved] No serializer found for class org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.bytebuddy.ByteBuddyInterceptor and no propert
- Ie8.0 reports Oracle error 1403 error after logging into Oracle EBS
- Vue cli service: command not found
- JDBC connection to Oracle: listener used the connection with the following error: ora-12505