An OpenGL Error is caused if the function arguments do not match the current context Settings. It is represented by error code. In the vast majority of cases, the OpenGL functions produces errors and this will not work. A few work.
OpenGL Error is stored in a queue until the Error is processed. So, if you don’t check for errors regularly, you won’t know that a function call has triggered an error. Therefore, error detection should be checked periodically to ensure that the details of the error are known.
gets the next OpenGL Error in the queue and removes it from the queue. If GL_NO_ERROR is returned, the team is empty.
GLenum glGetError ()
if all OpenGL errors are obtained
for(GLenum err; (err = glGetError()) ! = GL_NO_ERROR;)
//Process/log the error.
all return values are:
(0) No error value currently
(1280) Returns GL_INVALID_OPERATION only if an invalid enumeration parameter is used, if the specified environment is used
(1281) Returns GL_INVALID_OPERATION only if an invalid value parameter is used, if the specified environment is used
The :(1282) command’s state set is invalid for the specified argument.
:(1283) a stack push operation exceeds the stack size.
(1284) The push – out operation reaches the bottom of the stack.
(1285) cannot allocate enough memory.
(1286) when the operation is not ready for the true cache.
(1287) OpenGL Context is lost due to graphics card reset.
- Gles2.0 Chinese API glgeterror
- OpenGL runtime returned 1283 (stack overflow) error
- Cause analysis and solution of “SVN: e155009: failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with”
- Binary tree traversal (preorder, middle order, postorder, hierarchy traversal, depth first, breadth first)
- LeetCode 332. Reconstruct Itinerary
- Solution to the failure of creating bitmap with multithreaded OpenGL
- Configuration of OpenGL under CodeBlocks and solutions to problems encountered
- How to use high version OpenGL under Windows
- How to use higher version of OpenGL SDK in windows?
- Error in comparing the size function of STL with negative number
- tortoiseSVN cleanup failed
- Tensorflow with tf.Session The usage of () as sess
- C language write() function analysis: write failed bad address
- How to Fix Error CGContextSetStrokeColorWithColor: invalid context 0x0
- Visual studio 2017, OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing solution
- glCreateProgram error
- 0028opengl program running prompt glut32.dll missing one of the solutions
- [Java] start eclipse error when loading the SDK
- 2016.11.1 OpenGL learning, black screen does not display graphics
- OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing problem