Today before open write OpenGL rendering triangular program, found that have been submitted to the following error
when thought is a good start you don’t have links to files and library files, search on the Internet, and finally found the problem, is you don’t have the glad. C files added to the project.
Before remembering yourself to add glad.c file is passed in the source file ->; Create a new item, create a new glad.c file, and then copy the contents of the glad.c file from the other directory.
> By right-clicking the source file ->; Add an existing item ->;
- Configuration of OpenGL development environment under Windows environment, win10 + vs2019 + glfw + glad
- Construction of vs2015 OpenGL configuration environment
- A fatal error C1083 occurred when compiling C + + code under. Net: unable to open the include file: “xuhk”_ Jnihelloworld. H “: solution to no such file or directory error.
- OpenGL development environment configuration [vs2017] + common problems
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL development environment: configuration of glfw library and glad Library
- Error in compiling pcl1.9.1: “class vtkdatasetmapper” has no member named “immediatemode rendering off”
- Clion MinGW super fast configuration OpenGL development environment
- soapUI Error Loading WSDL
- The first day of OpenGL [vs2017 + OpenGL environment configuration]
- How can IntelliJ idea completely delete a project
- Starbound official mod production (1) & nbsp
- The Spring problem Failed to read Schema Document
- Solution: vs2017 cannot open header files such as stdio. H main. H
- Solve the problem of pychar import error
- Configuring glfw library and glad Library in opengl-vs2015
- Using Visual Studio 2015 to create. DLL and use. DLL
- Vs2015 OpenGL environment configuration
- Arduino reports an error when writing a custom library file to solve the problem of not name of type, not declared in this scope
- Configuring OpenGL in Visual Studio
- On the configuration of OpenGL Red Book eighth edition environment in vs2013