When Maven hits the jar package, an error is reported when executing install, and the symbol cannot be found in a line

Record the problems encountered:

Since the problem has been solved before posting, there is no picture, please watch and think patiently!

Today, when preparing to deploy a project with a jar package, an error is reported in install. According to the idea prompt, it is locked in a line of a class

According to the error prompt, I found that I created a new class in package B, and the jar package I am typing is package a,

1. So I checked pom.xml in project a to see if the dependency of package B was introduced. It was confirmed that it had been introduced

2. I thought it might be that I didn’t print jar package for project B, so I tried to package project B first and then print package a

Read More: