This is because of the high version of OpenCV, the function name has changed, and I have been checking it for a long time. Because I changed the opencv version.
It used to be cv_ CAP_ PROP_ FRAME_ Count
now there is no cv_ The prefix is too long.
- VIDEOIO ERROR: V4L: can’t open camera by index 0
- Project files may be invalid appears when cmake compiles opencv3.1, and the debug additional dependency of the compiled opencv3.1 is at the end
- error LNK2038: mismatch detected for ‘RuntimeLibrary’: value ‘MTd_StaticDebug’ doesn’t match value ‘
- AttributeError: module ‘cv2.cv2‘ has no attribute ‘face‘
- Opencv opencvsharpexternal compilation and recording process
- “Error in configuration process project files may be invalid” appears during cmake compilation
- The. Exe crashed program ends abnormally when the QT project is copied to the new environment
- Error configuration process, project files may be invalid
- 13. R language: Error in match.names(clabs, names(xi)): The name is not relative to the original name
- configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
- CMake Error: The source directory “opencv_install_catalog“ does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
- Installing opencv and Linux Makefile:160 : recipe for target ‘all’ failed problem resolution
- Use of HQL query.list () is a null pointer exception, but the database can find out the result
- SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 08S01 & Communications link failure
- Configuration: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $path
- Practice — CSS3 — frame animation to achieve special effects
- close failed in file object destructor: IOError: [Error 10] No child processes
- Please transfer a valid prop path to form item!
- Modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘CV2’ – (version problem)
- [opencv + openvino] opencv-vino4.5.1 + opencv contrib installation