summary: mysql does not support update to return data. Only Postgres is supported.
this is the definition tip, and the return value is an array of Numbers and a Model array.
That means only Postgres plus configuration is supported.
... /** * Return the affected rows (only for postgres) */ returning?: boolean; /**
is very angry.
- Gradle:Using flatDir should be avoided because it doesn‘t support any meta-data formats.
- No data: data: get host by name failed in TCP_ Connect() error resolution
- Inconsistency between adapter data and UI data after dragging recyclerview (data disorder)
- About content type ‘multipart / form data…’ not support
- The solution of duplicate entry ‘for key’ primary ‘when inserting data in MySQL
- Failed to load response data:No data found for resource with given identifie
- A solution to automatically convert special characters into Unicode when taking out data from MySQL and encapsulating it into JSON
- Django + jQuery get data in the form + Ajax send data
- MySQL error — multiple methods of failed to find valid data directory and MySQL setting password appear
- MySQL workbench insert data prompt error: 1046 (errorcode: 1046. No database select…)
- The problem that the content extra data in the notification cannot be updated
- The MySQL load data command parses and handles error 29 (errCode: 13) errors (in the Ubuntu environment)
- MySQL data import error 1227, acess denied
- Add a new springboot, and it will appear unable to read meta data for class when it is dependent
- How to Fix Sklearn ValueError: This solver needs samples of at least 2 classes in the data, but the data
- Solve the problem that data cannot be input in idea console
- The problem of Chinese garbled data in MySQL
- Solution of MySQL data garbled problem
- In the next two years, how do data analysts hang up highly educated engineers? be convinced!
- circuit_breaking_exception,“reason“:“[parent] Data too large, data for [＜http_request＞]