Cmakelists.txt file compiles ncnn and CPP and runs normally on the other two Ubuntu machines.
Similarly, the source code is configured, the project is loaded, and the gradle initialization is correct, but there is an error in compiling APK.
clang++: error: unknown argument: ‘-static-openmp’
After searching for a long time, I can’t see the wrong configuration. I doubt the gradle version. The problem remains after the upgrade; Upgrade the as version, and the problem still occurs.
Open settings, SDK configuration, check SDK tools, and reinstall SDK. The latest SDK 23.0 is installed at once. The error disappears, but there is still a problem with the compilation. It is reduced to SDK 20.0, and the error occurs again.
High or low, choose ndk21.3 and cmake3.10.2. Finally, the compilation is normal and the debugging is passed.
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio runs with errors. Installed build tools revision 31 is broken
- The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.16
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Failed to load the JNI shared library solution
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- [problem record] installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is broken during Android studio compilation
- Android studio error Error:Could not Determine java version from ‘9.0.4’
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Install koa error Cannot find module’internal/fs’
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- Install of Android studio_ FAILED_ OLDER_ Solutions to SDK
- failed to find Build Tools revision 23.0.2 Install Build Tools 23.0.2 and sync project
- [solved] DNET: failed to open device eth5
- Android dependency merge rules
- Gradle tasks disappeared after upgrading Android stuido 4.2?
- Import Android project Error:Internal error : org.gradle.tooling .BuildException: Could not execute build…
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 27.0.3
- Error:No toolchains found in the NDK toolchains folder for ABI with prefix: mipsel-linux-android