In the development process, IIS express is used to debug the web program. When there is a problem when opening the website, the following page will be displayed. The reason for this problem is that the website may be Web.config The control of access rights in IIS express is different from that of IIS express itself application.host There is a problem with the configuration in. What we need to do now is to find the conflicting configuration according to the prompt. Here is the authentication configuration. The configuration is in my documents/iisexpress/config. The specific path may change, but the configuration file is usually installed in my documents during installation.
According to the tips on the page, after modifying the conflicting configuration, there will be no problem in accessing the website.
Take this problem as an example, here is because of access rights conflict, so just change it.
- Cannot read configuration file due to insufficient permissions
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- CreateProcess failed when the inno setup packager is installed; code 740
- WordPress: How to Remove the directory name in the link
- Tailwind installation
- Error report of GoLand project after go reloading Error:cannot find The solution of package error
- Python FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘objects/epsilon.pkl
- When writing a website, Vue + Flash prompts network error when visiting Vue page
- Content rendering error: a solution to the problem of zero Download document cannot be opened
- IIS express failed to start
- Cydia sub-process/USr/Libexec/Cydia/Cydo error 100
- node.js Static resource acquisition failed
- Vue start error: listen eadrnotavail
- Docker machine install syntax error near unexpected token ‘newline’! DOCTYPE HTML problem resolution
- System and host port mapping under virtualbox
- Securityerror: error ᦇ 2148: SWF file XXX cannot access local resources, only file system only
- npm ERR! Error: CERT_ Untrusted problem solving
- Visual Studio 2005 — Error code 1603 for this component means “Fatal error during installation.
- Error 1045 (28000) access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘appears in MySQL under Windows system
- Cmake error on qt5core