Invalidarchiveerror reported by CONDA and its solution
1. CONDA error: invalidarchiveerror 2. Solution (windows and MAC)
1. CONDA error: invalidarchiveerror
1) It may appear during the installation process
2) when creating a virtual environment (when I help others create it)
2. Solutions (windows and MAC)
1) Windows computer:
go to Anaconda installation path to find anaconda3 folder, right-click to select Properties – & gt; security – & gt; select current computer user – & gt; edit, check write permission – & gt; save, wait for security information to be written, and then re execute.
change the permission of anaconda3 folder to my user name, and then there is no error in the installation package.
sudo chown -R my_ user_ Name anaconda3/
after installation, you can change the permissions back.
sudo chown -R root anaconda3/
Note: it is useless to delete files or folders manually. You need to change the folder permissions to solve this problem.
- CONDA error notwritableerror: the current user does not have write permissions
- Error Ubuntu file permission not enough (RM)
- Install Seaborn, plot, Jieba in Anaconda
- Installing xgboost in anaconda is based on win10 32 / 64 bit system
- Solution: Solving Environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve
- Tensorflow installation and uninstall (Anaconda version)
- Sync Error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main
- [Windows 7 – how to delete files protected by trustedinstaller win7 force deletion of files]
- Failed to create Anaconda Menus
- Windows encountered 1152 when installing software: error extracting files to the temporary location
- Error in downloading update creation environment of CONDA: collecting package metadata (current_ repodata.json): failed
- Installing gensim in Anaconda
- error: cannot open .git/FETCH_ Head: permission denied resolved
- Configuration (9) to solve the problem of “setup tools PIP wheel failed with error code 1”, create virtual environments with Python of anaconda
- CONDA upgrade command: upgrade CONDA, anaconda and various packages
- RemoveError: ‘setuptools’ is a dependency of conda and cannot be removed from conda’s operatin
- Anaconda builds a new environment and installs sklearn, numpy and other modules
- CONDA failed to create environment (collecting package metadata（repodata.json): failed)
- solve java.util.prefs . backingstoreexception error
- Data analysis to obtain Yahoo stock data: some problems are encountered when using panda datareader (cannot import name ‘is_ list_ Like ‘problem)