Running your own software (bonebd) after packaging and installing, an error is reported:
recompiling code also cannot be opened.
Search the% appdata% folder, find the (bonebd) folder and delete it.
Recompile program runs correctly.
it may be caused by incomplete software installation, which can be solved by forcibly removing the cache file of the software on the system.
- Windows encountered 1152 when installing software: error extracting files to the temporary location
- NPM report error: eperm: operation not permitted, unlink… Solution and clear cache_ modules
- Windows Visual C + + 2005 redistributable error 1935 solution
- “Error: a JNI error has occurred” and “error of” jvm.cfg To solve the problem
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- Error 1406: could not write value installpath to key
- Error 0x00003 occurred during tableau installation. The system cannot find the specified path
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- Command CompileSwift failed with a nonzero exit code
- Another installation is in progress… “Or error code 0-1018
- Uninstall Windows computer software, so that the uninstall is clean
- How to delete the residual software files on the computer?
- Error: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, rmdir ‘
- Eclipse report error Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- Internal error 2503 solution in endnote installation
- Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir E:\
- Two solutions to Cannot load module file xxx.iml
- Error reported in Python: syntax error: invalid character in identifier
- Solution for AutoCAD 2020 installation failure (error code: 1603) / valid for Autodesk family products