Python installation docx package runs with errors
ERROR: No matching distribution found for exceptions
Docx package is a third-party library developed with Python 2 for Word 2007. With the upgrading of word, especially the upgrading of Python version, it is no longer applicable. You can install a new word processing package to solve the problem.
pip install python-docx
- Error reporting: attributeerror: module ‘******* has no attribute’ ******* and other problems are solved
- On the problem of from PIL import image
- Error syntax error: invalid syntax in PIP install XXX
- Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with “Microsoft C++ Build Tools“
- Points for attention in setting up robot framework + Python 3.7.0 environment
- ImportError: No module named indexes.base
- Fatal error in CentOS: Python. H: no that file or directory
- Python：ImportError: No module named indexes.base
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- urllib3 (1.26.4) or chardet (4.0.0) doesn‘t match a supported version!
- Error: option –single-version-externally-managed not recognized when python pip installs third-party libraries
- Install python’s C extension compilation environment under windows (solve “error: command’cl.exe’ failed: No such file or directory”)
- Importerror: no module named typing error reporting solution (python2 PIP needs to be backed back from 21)
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘apt_pkg‘
- Android installation failure: install_ FAILED_ NO_ MATCHING_ ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113.
- Error in STS importing POM file of Maven project
- Mac upgrade pip
- Word cannot insert formula, formula icon is gray
- Installing flash in MAC environment
- Python modifies word document content and inserts pictures