Enter the installation directory D:\Program Files\leidian\LDPlayer4
if it appears
error: more than one device and emulator
In this case, the first thing to check is whether there are really multiple devices or emulators.
List of devices attached
It is found that there are multiple devices, then you need to specify the serial number of the device for the ADB command.
adb -s emulator-5554 shell
That is, as shown above, just add the -s parameter to the command!
If there is actually only one device or simulator, and the offline status is found;
it means that it is caused by a bug in ADB itself, and it needs to be dealt with as follows:
taskkill /f /im adb The first command of .exe
is to kill the ADB service, and the second command is to kill the ADB process!
If the first one doesn’t work, consider using the second one to try again!
Finally execute this command to
set the proxy,
.\adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell settings put global http_proxy 192.168.0.72:8888
remove the proxy
adb shell settings delete global http_proxy&adb shell settings delete global global_http_proxy_host&adb shell settings delete global global_http_proxy_port
or when there is no delete command
adb shell settings put global http_proxy :0
- How to eliminate ADB error “more than one device and emulator”
- Adb error: more than one device/emulator error handling
- [Solved] adb shell error: no devices/emulators found
- Error: Could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1).
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- adb shell error: device offline
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- Reset power on password of lightning simulator
- Kill the specified port CMD command line taskkill in window
- Solution to device or resource busy error in docker redeployment service
- Error: ADB prompts device unauthorized
- E / Art: failed sending reply to debugger: a solution to broken pipe
- Solution to can’t bind to local 8600 for debugger
- Port 4200 is already in use.Use ‘-port’ to specify a different port error Reasons
- Git clone appears fatal: unable to access’ https://github.com/… The solution to the problem
- Solutions to the problem of “there are stopped jobs” in Linux
- Problems encountered by Android Studio: Session’app’: Error Installing APKs
- Mongodb failed to start: child process failed, exited with error number 100
- Linux c running error killed
- Error starting userland proxy: listen TCP 0.0.0.0:9000: Listen: address already in use