error: src refspec v3.3.04.1000 matches more than one.
Error reporting reason: the branch name is the same as the tag name.
So delete the remote tag and push the code.
Delete local tag v3.3.04.1000
git tag -d v3.3.04.1000
Delete remote Tag v3.3.04.1000
git push origin :refs/tags/v3.3.04.1000
- error: src refspec master does not match any. [How to Solve]
- Git fatal: No configured push destination. Either specify the URL from the command-line or co
- Git Push Error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:
- [Solved] Zsh: one of the solutions to parse error near ‘\n’
- hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do To XXX
- [Solved] Git submits locally to the remote warehouse Error: failed to push some refs to…
- Git Pull Error: RPC failed; curl 56 OpenSSL SSL_read: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errfno 10054
- [step on the pit] idea submits the code to GitHub and prompts 403 — the requested URL returned error: 403
- Git: How to Solve Error: Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
- [Solved] IDEA Git Update Error: Master has no tracked branch
- Git push Submit to Remote Error: “remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.“
- Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021
- Flutter Error: dump failed because resource AndroidManifest.xml not found [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Error: avoided redundant navigation to current location: “index/user”
- Firefox: How to Solve Syntax error: invalid regexp group
- Git Error: error RPC failed； curl 56 OpenSSL SSL_read SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL, errno 10054
- Postgres Multiple data insertion error: The ‘default‘ dialect with current database version settings does not support
- [Solved] Git Error: client_global_hostkeys_private_confirm: server gave bad signature for RSA key 0
- Websocket: How to Fix Error Read Econnreset
- [Solved] Wwagger error: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ““