When using git submodule update, an error is reported:
fatal: Needed a single revision Unable to find current revision in submodule path 'test'
Git is incorrectly configured, or the code was downloaded from the sub module directory, but the association failed.
rm -rf test/
Then go back to the root directory of the main module and use the command again:
git submodule update --init
- git submodule add Error: SSL certificate problem unable to get local issuer certificate
- M1 Computer: How to Solve pod update
- How to Solve Git error: out of memory
- How to Solve NPM update check failed Error
- Git: How to Solve Error: Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
- How to Solve Error: cannot open .Git/fetch_HEAD: Permission denied
- How to Solve Git Error: error: failed to push some refs to……
- [Solved] idea git Update failed unable to access ‘httpxxx‘ The requested URL returned error: 500
- How to Solve Git Error: error: unable to unlink old ‘***.jar‘
- How to Fix Error Cannot find command ‘git‘ – do you have ‘git‘ installed and in your PATH?
- How to Solve Git Push Error: error: src refspec v3.3.04.1000 matches more than one
- Git pull and Git pull origin master Warning: Pulling without specifying how to reconcile divergent branches
- Windows update failed to update, indicating the solution of 0x80244021
- [Solved] IDEA Git Update Error: Master has no tracked branch
- WordPress update failed 429 too many requests (How to Fix)
- How to Solve golang test Error: # command-line-arguments [command-line-arguments.test]
- [Solved] fatal: not in a git directory Error: Command failed with exit 128: git
- How to Solve Starrocks Various Error
- How to Solve Error: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_TEST_ONLY: installPackageLI]
- How to Solve elasticsearch-7.15.1 operation errors