Sample question: Find the standard deviation in Minitab for the following data: 102, 104, 105, 110, 112, 116, 124, 124, 125, 240, 245, 254, 258, 259, 265, 265, 278, 289, 298, 311, 321, 321, 324, 354
Step 1: Type your data into a single column in a Minitab worksheet.
Step 2: Click “Stat”, then click “Basic Statistics,” then click “Descriptive Statistics.”
Step 3: Click the variables you want to find the standard deviation for and then click “Select” to move the variable names to the right window.
Step 4: Click the “Statistics” button.
Step 5: Check the “Standard deviation” box and then click “OK” twice. The standard deviation will be displayed in a new window.
- Origin — draw the curve with error bar
- Hive view execution plan
- PHP message:filesize(): stat failed for Error
- SSIS Exception: Failed to retrieve long data for column “TS_Description”
- Statistical learning: ANOVA (analysis of variance) (1)
- Group by operator of hive execution plan
- IntelliJ idea / eclipse automatically generate author annotation signature
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- 13. R language: Error in match.names(clabs, names(xi)): The name is not relative to the original name
- IntelliJ idea community community integrated Tomcat or jetty tutorial
- How to Fix Tomcat Error: Failed to destroy end point associated with ProtocolHandler[ajp-nio-8009]
- Click the button to use in the react project window.open Methods open a new page and click the data again
- The usage of Matlab function downsample
- Python data analysis dataframe converts dates to weeks
- Navicat premium essentials for Mac database settings
- Windows update has an error code_ 800700C1
- Java long type error: error: integer number too large
- Pandas generates new columns through LOC
- Office 16 Click to run extensibility component uninstall
- Word column after the text evenly distributed in the left and right two columns, rather than fill in the left column and then fill in the right column, how to do?