Sample question: Find the standard deviation in Minitab for the following data: 102, 104, 105, 110, 112, 116, 124, 124, 125, 240, 245, 254, 258, 259, 265, 265, 278, 289, 298, 311, 321, 321, 324, 354
Step 1: Type your data into a single column in a Minitab worksheet.
Step 2: Click “Stat”, then click “Basic Statistics,” then click “Descriptive Statistics.”
Step 3: Click the variables you want to find the standard deviation for and then click “Select” to move the variable names to the right window.
Step 4: Click the “Statistics” button.
Step 5: Check the “Standard deviation” box and then click “OK” twice. The standard deviation will be displayed in a new window.
- Origin — draw the curve with error bar
- Hive view execution plan
- To customize the aggregate function of Flink (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
- PHP message:filesize(): stat failed for Error
- SSIS Exception: Failed to retrieve long data for column “TS_Description”
- Statistical learning: ANOVA (analysis of variance) (1)
- Group by operator of hive execution plan
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- IntelliJ idea / eclipse automatically generate author annotation signature
- IntelliJ idea community community integrated Tomcat or jetty tutorial
- Click the button to use in the react project window.open Methods open a new page and click the data again
- How to Fix Tomcat Error: Failed to destroy end point associated with ProtocolHandler[ajp-nio-8009]
- 13. R language: Error in match.names(clabs, names(xi)): The name is not relative to the original name
- The usage of Matlab function downsample
- Navicat premium essentials for Mac database settings
- Windows update has an error code_ 800700C1
- Python data analysis dataframe converts dates to weeks
- Office 16 Click to run extensibility component uninstall
- Java long type error: error: integer number too large
- the module was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80020009