Hash_map is a C++ non-standard STL. Because of the advancement of standardization, hash_map is a non-standard container, and it will be replaced by unordered_map in the future. Suggest that we use unorder_map instead of hash_map, the solution
(1) Replace <hash_map> with <unorder_map> or
(2) Add macro definition to ignore this error
#define _SILENCE_STDEXT_HASH_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS //Adding this macro definition means that no error is reported #ifndef _SILENCE_STDEXT_HASH_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS static_assert(false, " is deprecated and will be REMOVED. " "Please use . You can define " "_SILENCE_STDEXT_HASH_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS " "to acknowledge that you have received this warning."); #endif /* _SILENCE_STDEXT_HASH_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS */
- Visual Studio 2012 error C4996: ‘scanf’: This function or variable may be unsafe.
- Error 2 error c2491: XX: definition of dllimport static data member is not allowed
- Compile .h file with error “error: backslash-newline at end of file [-Werror]：
- Tensorflow C++：You must define TF_LIB_GTL_ALIGNED_CHAR_ARRAY for your compiler
- TypeError: db.collection is not a function
- [error record] Android application release package error handling (turn off syntax check log processing release configuration)
- An error occurs when trying to pipe a python program to CD- sys.excepthook is missing lost sys.stderr
- [Solved] volatile was removed and now has no effect. Use `with torch.no_grad():` instead.
- Uncaught Error: Error calling method on NPObject.
- QT solves error: use of deleted function and is private within this context
- Solution of Hibernate paging report only entering result set and not supporting requested operation
- Spring Boot Druid Error: discard long time none received connection
- [ubuntu14.04]Tensorflow: Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement
- How to Fix Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404()
- Libtorch Error: Expected object of type Variable but found type CUDALongType for argument #2 ‘index’
- Deep learning model error + 1: CUDA error: device side assert triggered
- Error in Tensorflow using variables: List of Tensors when single Tensor expected
- Crawler: crawls news websites with cookies to get web content
- Call to undefined method Illuminate\Foundation\Application::bindShared()
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum