The solution of importing idea: cannot resolve symbol ‘log’ when running someone else’s project (halo blog system)
When importing other people’s projects, the log will report an error and prompt cannot resolve symbol ‘log’. After online query, you can install the Lombok plug-in. Here’s what the Lombok plug-in does.
The official introduction is as follows:
Project Lombok makes java a spicier language by adding 'handlers' that know how to build and compile simple, boilerplate-free, not-quite-java code.
Lombok can make Java concise and fast by adding some “handlers”.
Lombok can simplify java code in the form of simple annotations and improve the development efficiency of developers. For example, JavaBeans often need to be written in development. They need to spend time to add corresponding getter/setter, and maybe also need to write constructor, equals and other methods. Moreover, they need to be maintained. When there are many attributes, there will be a large number of getter/setter methods, which are very lengthy and not too technical. Once the attributes are modified, it is easy to forget to modify the corresponding methods.
Lombok can automatically generate constructor, getter/setter, equals, hashcode and toString methods for attributes at compile time through annotation. The magic is that there are no getter and setter methods in the source code, but there are getter and setter methods in the bytecode file generated by compilation. This saves the trouble of manually rebuilding the code and makes it look simpler.
terms of settlement:
1.1ctrl + Alt + s open Settings
Search or directly select plugins and search Lombok installation in the marketplace
After installation, as shown in the figure
After recompiling, you can run the project, and the log error disappears
- Brief introduction of idea Lombok and solutions for reporting red and wrong
- Using Lombok to compile and report errors
- ajax error 400 (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request))
- Error in idea @ data entity class get / set
- Introducing pair in Java
- Error reporting when Lombok @ data and @ builder are used together
- Small problems encountered in compiling OpenGL under VS2010
- Idea startup project Lombok error, no symbol found
- @Solution to get / set error in eclipse after using data annotation
- [idea] error occurred when using @ data annotation in Lombok: no related get / set method was found
- The error of GetSet method encapsulated by idea2020 is red
- OpenGL learning — problems encountered in compiling OpenGL program for the first time
- Notepad + + has no plug-in manager solution
- The solution of multiple markers at this line @ override
- javac Task Error source release 1.7 requires target release
- Compare whether two sets are the same in Java
- Access characteristics of construction methods in Java inheritance
- [project SDK is not defined] error resolution
- Implementation of tupledesc and tuple in mit6.830 lab1 / exercise 1
- Override the equals method and override the toString method