ssh-keygen -R XX.XX.XX.XX
【1】 Delete the corresponding IP in known_ Hosts related information
vim /.ssh/known_ hosts
The problem is solved. The reason is that after the system is reinstalled, the remote connection is made again. After entering yes, this opportunity writes the information of the remote machine to/users/Wangdong /. SSH/known_ Hosts file, so if you reinstall the system remotely, you must clean up the machine first.
- Authentication error occurred on remote connection, the required function is not supported
- FTP prompt in Linux — 553 could not create file (absolutely useful)
- A solution to the refusal of rdesktop connection to windows host
- SSH appears warning: remote host identification has changed!
- visual studio code (Error: Handler already set!)
- When configuring ROS distributed / Error report solution and command requirements encountered in the process of master-slave computer
- Vscode remote connection server reports an error: could not establish connection to “XXXXXX” [resolved]
- ssh-copy-id:/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: ERROR: No identities found
- ERP failure: Error when opening an RFC connection
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per
- Rsync: failed to exec SSH: no such error in remote Rsync
- [solved] why can’t open the lightning simulator using remote desktop, OpenGL version 1.1.0?
- Solution to MySQL Error 1130 problem
- Remote desktop 0x104 solution?
- How to Fix IDM has been Registered with a Fake Serial Number
- failed to open stream: HTTP wrapper does not support writeable connections
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- How to solve error: failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:……git pull conflict
- Navicat remote connection SQL Server 2014 express report 08001 error