ssh-keygen -R XX.XX.XX.XX
【1】 Delete the corresponding IP in known_ Hosts related information
vim /.ssh/known_ hosts
The problem is solved. The reason is that after the system is reinstalled, the remote connection is made again. After entering yes, this opportunity writes the information of the remote machine to/users/Wangdong /. SSH/known_ Hosts file, so if you reinstall the system remotely, you must clean up the machine first.
- Common solutions to errors in checkout or commit of SVN
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per
- A simple method of generating secret key by GIT and configuring SSH public key
- SSH appears warning: remote host identification has changed!
- SSH Remote ulimit does not work
- Rsync: failed to exec SSH: no such error in remote Rsync
- SSH Login: RSA host key for 192.168.x.x has changed and you have requested strict checking. Host key
- Causes and solutions of WordPress media library pictures not showing or showing errors
- Solutions to various inexplicable errors after QT compilation
- Cloning failed using an SSH key for authentication
- Syntax error or access violation: 1071 specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- Solutions to errors in the final running of JDBC programming
- Solutions to errors in XML files
- Solutions to vs2013 compilation errors
- MySQL failed to add foreign key: SQL 1452 cannot add or update a child row:a foreign key constraint fails
- Solutions to errors in ipvsadm startup
- MySQL driver compiling method of QT under windows and solutions to abnormal errors
- Solutions to errors in geopandas installation
- Solutions to errors in virtual machine running in Android studio