After creating an empty local Git repository, it is intended to Pull the code in the remote repository to the local exception. The specific exception contents are as follows:
git.exe pull –progress -v –no-rebase “origin” master
POST git-upload-pack (275 bytes)
remote: Counting objects: 7, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done.
warning: No common commits
remote: Total 7 (0) delta, reused 3 (delta 0), pack – reused 0
* From https://github.com/Jackson-AndyLau/CMSManager branch master – & gt; FETCH_HEAD
* [new branch] master -> origin/master
fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories
git did not exit cleanly (exit code 128) (4469 ms @ 2018-07-01 11:13:35)
As shown in the figure below:
About this problem, the general solution and the core solution of the content encountered in the previous problem are the consistent “Git did not exit Cleanly (Exit Code 1) solution”.
1. According to the error prompt, we need to delete the git configuration file of the local repository to form an empty folder. Nothing in git folder should appear, and then “Git Clone” project from the remote repository directly, as shown in the figure below:
2. Directly from the remote GitHub Clone project, it was found that the Clone succeeded, as shown in the figure below:
3. After remote Clone, the following figure appears:
Ok, this is the solution for Git did not exit Cleanly (Exit Code 1). If you have any questions or encounter any questions, please feel free to leave a message to me. I will answer them in detail.
xiehouyu: “learn together, progress together”, also hope that we pay more attention to the CSND IT community.
- Python program exit: OS_ Exit() and sys.exit ()
- pathspec ‘master’ did not match any files known to git
- code is 143 Container exited with a non-zero exit code 143
- GitHub desktop upload file error commit failed – exit code 1 received
- command/usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1- code sign error
- Command CompileSwift failed with a nonzero exit code
- [solution] MAC: stack error: ` gyp ‘failed with exit code:1
- Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code
- About Xcode command phasescriptexecution failed with a nonzero exit code solution
- Java was started but returned exit code = 13 problem solving
- What about ibtool failed with exit code 255? processing method
- Cargo invoice has failed: error: exit code: 101
- Java was started but returned exit code = 13
- PaddlePaddle：Process finished with exit code -1073741819 (0xC0000005)
- Command MergeSwiftModule failed with a nonzero exit code （Xcode12.5.1）
- Flutter – iOS: Command /bin/sh failed with exit code 255
- Commit failed – exit code 1 received
- woeusb Installation failed Exit code 256
- Process finished with exit code 0 error reporting solution
- Finished with error: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1