1. If -bash: fork: retry: Resource error is unavailable, then you have no further questions. If the maximum number of Linux processes is exceeded, then change the maximum number of Linux processes.
Connect to the server using the CRT connection tool
[[email protected] ~]$ ulimit -a core file size (blocks, -c) 0 data seg size (kbytes, -d) unlimited scheduling priority (-e) 0 file size (blocks, -f) unlimited pending signals (-i) 127405 max locked memory (kbytes, -l) 64 max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited open files (-n) 1024 pipe size (512 bytes, -p) 8 POSIX message queues (bytes, -q) 819200 real-time priority (-r) 0 stack size (kbytes, -s) 10240 cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited max user processes (-u) 1024 virtual memory (kbytes, -v) unlimited file locks (-x) unlimited [[email protected] ~]$
You can’t switch root after logging in, even if you type the clear command, you will get an error.
online said it could open too many processes, the system allows you to create the maximum number of processes Max user the processes the parameters.
> Max user processes can use ulimit-u 4096, but only in the session of the current terminal. The default values will be used once you log in again. So it can’t be used.
the right way to change is to modify the/etc/security/limits. D/90 – nproc. The values in the conf file. CD/etc/securit/lims.d/
: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
# Default limit for number of user's processes to prevent # accidental fork bombs. # See rhbz #432903 for reasoning. * soft nproc 4096 root soft nproc unlimited
You can change the value, but note that root is used for the change, and no other user has permission by default.
because they have no root, he found a can be resource-intensive process, users can connect.
On the Internet to see the number of connections command
ps – the eLf | grep username, check the progress of the target user.
Reference links: http://www.nginx.cn/3002.html
- Su prompt when switching users: resource temporarily unavailable
- Solve ssh error: shell request failed on channel 0
- Failed to execute / bin / bash: resource temporarily unavailable
- 【error】Segmentation fault (core dumped)
- glassfish:Resource temporarily unavailable in tsStartJavaThread
- error code 11 – Administrative Limit Exceeded
- The command Du – h — max depth = 1 in Linux
- Development board cannot be mounted, uboot has a lot of JFFS2: alert information
- Su – MySQL switch user, display error: resource temporarily unavailable
- Python — a solution to [error 24: too many open files] under Ubuntu
- How many pieces of data can list store in Java?
- FTP prompt in Linux — 553 could not create file (absolutely useful)
- Apache [error] server reached MaxClients setting, consider raising the MaxClients setting
- C language write() function analysis: write failed bad address
- Error 1045 (28000) access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘appears in MySQL under Windows system
- Error: 701 use DAC connection when out of memory
- Syntax error or access violation: 1071 specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes
- JVM start error: could not reserve enough space for object heap error
- Mongodb start error: child process failed, exited with error number 1
- Linux view folder size, remaining disk space (DU / DF)