$td = mcrypt_module_open( MCRYPT_3DES,”, MCRYPT_MODE_CBC,”); It is him who reported the error.
I searched a lot of solutions, the correct method should be (only for windows system):
This error occurs when the function mcrypt_module_open is used for decryption when the server running php lacks libmcrypt.dll.
Do the following settings on the server to solve the problem.
Download a php mcrypt module installation package from the Internet, you only need the libmcrypt.dll file (generally downloaded from the official website, there is already in the php directory)
1. Copy libmcrypt.dll to the system32 directory or the extensions directory under the php installation directory
2. Copy libmcrypt.dll to the bin directory of the apache installation directory
3. Find the php.ini file in the windows directory and open it
4. Find; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = “./” such as: extension_dir = “D:\php5\ext”
these two lines, make sure that libmcrypt.dll can be found in the directory pointed to by extension_dir, or the system There is libmcrypt.dll under path
5. Find; under the Windows Extensions item; extension=php_mcrypt.dll this line and ;extension=php_iconv.dll (mine is not, omitted) these two lines, remove the front semicolon
- [PHP] Solve PHP Call to undefined function ldap_connect()
- [Solved] WordPress Upgrade PHP 5.6 to 7.x Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect()
- laravel The Process class relies on proc_open, which is not available on your PHP installation.
- [Solved] PHP -v Error: error while loading shared libraries: libonig.so.5:cannot open share directory
- Error during PHP installation and configuration error: off_t undefined; check your library configuration
- [WordPress Error] Fatal error undefined function is_network_admin()
- Error during session start; please check your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP
- PHP file download, download failed, nginx open() nginx / fastcgi_ temp/2/10/0000000102“ failed (13: Permission denied)
- /www/server/php/56/sbin/php-fpm:error while loading shared libraries:libssl.so.1.0. 0:cannot open shared object file:No such file or directory
- Laravel-admin php artisan admin:install error reporting problem solution
- PHP error in Windows: class’ mysqli ‘not found
- composer Error: The requested PHP extension ext-bcmath * is missing from your system. Install or enable
- PHP: How to parse MHT file into HTML
- php Error: mail() Failed to connect to mailserver at “localhost” port 25
- [Solved] tp6.0 open_basedir Error: Warning: require(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
- How to Hide index.php
- Mac PHP Fatal error: Class ‘Memcache’ not found
- [Solved] PHP Error: Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto
- [Solved] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Redis‘ not found in
- php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed (How to Fix)