Due to the need of work, I installed and deployed a Jenkins, and configured a job for a project. Among them, you need to SSH from Jenkins machine to other remote machines to solve the problem of wrong report!!!
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password)
Baidu online meal, basically are wrong answers. In fact, it is because there is no configuration of password free login, so let the operation and maintenance colleagues help to do the password free login between servers, the result is still not good!!! Finally, after the guidance of my colleagues, I found that my Jenkins was started with jboss5, so my password free permission should also be jboss5 permission, but the actual operation and maintenance colleagues helped to do root permission, so the above error was not solved.
Reconfiguring jboss5’s password free login is OK
- Reset power on password of lightning simulator
- Jenkins docker push to harbor to report error
- Failed to extend swap file from 0 kb to xxx kb.
- Jenkins series installation and deployment in docker mode
- The underlying provider failed on open problem solving
- Solution to a Jenkins serious error recorded by automation platform
- Jenkins git configuration error status code 128 ‘text file busy’
- Pod reports error “Back-off restarting failed container” solution
- MySQL – ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table ‘mysql.user’ doesn’t exist
- How to solve MySQL error 1049 (42000): unknown database ‘database’
- soapUI Error Loading WSDL
- Git clone appears fatal: unable to access’ https://github.com/… The solution to the problem
- Microsoft edge was unable to log in. Error code: 3,15, – 2147023579
- Linux learning experience sharing
- MySQL password setting error message: error 1054 (42s22): unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- [error summary] Rsync remote synchronization: error password file must not be other accessible
- How to Fix Failed to start service jboss.deployment.unit.”jboss-as-bmt.war”.INSTALL: org.jboss.msc.service.S
- [CICD] Jenkins Role-based Authorization Strategy
- Passwd: authentication token manipulation error in Linux
- A strange upgrade data package error problem