http://www.gstatic.com/generate_ two hundred and four
Burpsuite and browser settings are set normally, but an unknown port appears when capturing packets, and the domain name is unknown.
The reason is whether the upstream system agent is set in the user options of burpsuite, which is generally used for linkage scanning with awvs and Xray. If it is not closed here, it will be impossible to capture packets next time.
Simple problems are not simple when they are not encountered. Record, share and solve problems.
- Program RPC 1726 error tracking
- Analysis of jitter using atop and perf
- A first chance exception of type ‘ System.NullReferenceException ‘when occurred, you did encounter a bug
- Using Fiddler to capture mobile app
- Configuration problem of pcl1.9.1 under Windows 10 vs2017 (solved)
- SQL server error 15404 solution
- Samba error: session setup failed: NT_ STATUS_ LOGON_ FAILURE
- Failed to commit changes to dconf: the connection is closed
- Camtasia error: video codec open failed
- DirectX encountered “unresolved external symbol” when compiling on vs2015__ The solution and reason of “vsnwprintf”
- Camtasia error :video codec open failed
- Stop: job failed while stopping
- When a system is deployed on weblogic126.96.36.199, it reports an error “IllegalStateException zip file closed”. When it is deployed on weblogic188.8.131.52, it does not report an error and can be accessed normally.
- Solution: ubantu has an internal error
- The C compiler identification is unknown
- [vulnerability recurrence] phpMyAdmin scripts / setup.php deserialization vulnerability (wooyun-2016-199433)
- Wireshark can’t find a solution to capture interface
- samba Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED Failed to connect with SMB1 — no workgroup available
- Error importing keras in jupyter Notebook: modulenotfounderror: no module named ‘keras’ solution