process analysis: you are integrating the springboot project. For me, in maven, bulid is added to prevent resources from being loaded. You can compare whether our contents are the same. I’m a fan of madness
<build> <resources> <resource> <directory>src/main/resources/</directory> <includes> <include>**/*.properties</include> <include>**/*.xml</include> </includes> <filtering>true</filtering> </resource> <resource> <directory>src/main/java</directory> <includes> <include>**/*.properties</include> <include>**/*.xml</include> </includes> <filtering>true</filtering> </resource> </resources> </build>
I use the application.yaml format, but the bulid above is to prevent the xx.properties and xx.xml files from being loaded. The ox’s head is not the horse’s mouth.
Method 1: delete directly
, changed to:
the first one is recommended. The second one I haven’t seen, but I ran and succeeded.
- The java.lang.exceptionininitializererror of mybatis reports an error
- The icon on the layui page is not displayed, and an error message is reported: Failed to decode downloaded font …..
- How to Fix Spring Boot OTS parsing error: Failed to convert WOFF 2.0
- How to Fix Invalid bound statement (not found) Error
- Failure of spring boot configuration server port
- Invalid bound statement (not found) of custom SQL in mybatisplus
- Mapped Statements collection does not contain value for XXXX
- How to Fix The error may exist in com/kuang/dao/UserMapper.xml
- How to Fix Error: JavaFX cannot find fxml
- [Solved] org.apache.ibatis.binding.BindingException: Invalid bound statement (not found): com.zyh.springboot.
- Related configuration of mybatis project
- Solution to the problem of installing lxml in Pip
- Failed to execute goal com.spotify:docker-maven-plugin:1.0.0:build Exception caught: basedir src/mai
- Post build event after VC generation
- After Java application is deployed in Linux environment, Chinese is displayed as square solution
- 【Hackerrank】Reverse a doubly linked list
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
- Win10 vs 2017 prompt cannot open include file: “windows. H”: no such file or director