The Android studio attach debugger suddenly fails. Read the event log and report an error
2: 10 PM can’t bind to local – 1 for debugger
2: 10 PM error running ‘Android debugger (- 1)’: unknown error
2: 10 PM error running ‘Android debugger (- 1)’
invalid argument: argument invalid
There are similar port occupancy and other errors on the Internet, but those are basically a specific port, which is directly – 1 port. At first, I wanted to change the debugger’s port in preference to use existing manually managed server, and specify a port, so I couldn’t connect directly.
After that, I thought it was because preview and the official version were installed at the same time, and then I reinstalled Android studio.
Finally, it was solved. It turned out that the host file needs to map localhost to 127.0.0.1
- [Solved] Message from debugger: debug-server is x86_64 binary running in translation, attached failed.
- Remember an android app startup error Error running: Default Activity not found
- Android studio reports an error when running the main() method
- [Solved] Android Studio Start Error: Missing essential plugin: org.jetbrains.android Please reinstall Android
- Android studio can’t start, running error: warning: crash service did not start
- Error while trying to run project:unable to start debugging.the debugger is not properly installed. run setup to install or repa
- [Solved] Appium Install Error: Original error: Neither ANDROID_HOME nor ANDROID_SDK_ROOT environment variab
- [Solved] Android Error: import android.support.annotation.NonNull
- [Solved] Android9.0 App Install Android4.4 Error: InflateException-You must supply a layout_height attribute.
- Android uses the Android iconics font library error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Android 9.0 APP Install Android 4.4 Error: IllegalArgumentException
- [Solved] Android Project error: import android.support.v4 (V7). App.activitycompat
- [Solved] Windows Android Studio Cannot Start Error: Internal error. Please refer to https://code.google.com/p/android/issue
- Android Error: Android resource linking failed [How to Solve]
- The SDK of Android webrtc compiled with Ninja – C out / release command reported an error, and the Android NDK processing method could not be found
- Android 10 open file exception open failed: eacces (permission denied) android:requestLegacyExternalStorage= “true“
- [Solved] Android-android studio apk Install Error: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_MANIFEST_MALFORMED
- JZVideo Error: Attempt to invoke virtual method ‘android.view.Window android.app.Activity.getWindow()’ on a null object reference
- Android Error: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_USER_RESTRICTED: Invalid apk] in android