Today, after using the font library on GitHub, it is found that the control has not been recognized after the successful introduction:
//Font library implementation 'com.mikepenz:iconics-core:[email protected]' //this adds all ui view widgets (IconicsButton, IconicsImageView, ...) implementation 'com.mikepenz:iconics-views:5.3.0'
After trying several ways, I found that the problem is that the kotlin version of Android studio is too low
My original plug-in version is 1.3.6. After updating to 1.4.10, I successfully referenced it
- ktor org.jetbrains:kotlin-css-jvm Dependency Failure [Solved]
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.15.
- Mac Appium Error: Error executing adb Exec. Original error…
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [Pefect Solution]
- Flutter android studio runs gradle build error: Could not resolve all artifacts for configuration’:classpath’.
- Unable to find bundled Java version =＞Mac Flutter [Android Studio Arctic Fox 2020.3.1]
- Runtime error prompt in Android Studio: arrayadapter requires the resource ID to be a textview problem
- [Solved] Unity Error: ‘BuildPipeline‘ does not contain a definition for ‘GetBuildTargetName‘
- [Solved] Manifest merger failed: Apps targeting Android 12 and higher are required to specify an explicit
- The SDK of Android webrtc compiled with Ninja – C out / release command reported an error, and the Android NDK processing method could not be found
- Android studio New kotlin project Error: org.jetbrains.kotlin:kotlin-gradle-plugin:1.5.21-release-315
- Android studio version 3.0 import version 2.2.2 error Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Flash back problem when Android studio plays music in sdcard through intent
- [Solved] Android x relies on AAR errors: Failed to transform…
- How to Solve Error inflating class android.support.design.widget.FloatingActionButton
- [Solved] ViewBinding Error: java.lang.ClassCastException: android.widget.RelativeLayout cannot be
- [Solved] Error: Cannot run with sound null safety, because the following dependenciesdon‘t support null safe
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: ERROR: Cause: executing external native build for cmake
- error: resource android:attr/lStar not found [How to Solve]
- Error running ‘Android Debugger (-1)‘ [How to Solve]