When calculating the AUC value, I encountered the error’ValueError: Data is not binary and pos_label is not specified’.
The solution is as follows:
Print out the label data and find it is [0, 255], normalize the label data to [0, 1] to solve the problem successfully
- ValueError: Floating point image RGB values must be in the 0..1 range.
- RuntimeError: Integer division of tensors using div or / is no longer supported, and in a future rel
- target is multiclass but average=’binary’. please choose another average setting.
- [Solved] ValueError: the indices for endog and exog are not aligned
- PgSQL associated tables perform update to avoid using in query SQL
- ElementUI Error in callback for watcher “data”: “Error: [ElTable] prop row-key is required”
- XAMPP Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies…
- No repositories directory found inside registry_ DATA_ DIR
- Numpy.exp Function Error ‘Float’ object has no attribute ‘exp’
- Using elementui El-dialog as a subcomponent to close an error
- How to Solve “/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible”
- (Keil MDK) UCOS floating point support abnormal solution
- Error. Onload failed when ‘rjava’ was calculated in loadnamespace()
- How to Solve Error: Cannot find the declaration of element ‘beans’.
- [Fixed] Typeerror: error 1009: Cannot access properties or methods referenced by an empty object
- JSON parse error: Can not deserialize instance of java.lang.String out of START_OBJECT token
- Error creating bean with name ‘redistemplate’ defined in class path resource
- TypeError: ‘WebElement’ object is not iterable error
- Seaborn Color ValueError: Invalid RGBA argument: [‘#f9802d‘, ‘#f26b15‘, ‘#fdc48f‘]
- ValueError: Input 0 of node import/save/Assign was passed float from import/beta1_power:0 incompatib