Recently, after using the pynput library, the packaged exe flashback occurred.
Use pyinstall – f * *. Py to package, with terminal commands, so that you can see where the final error occurred.
We can see that the import reference is wrong.
The solution is:
Reduce the version of pynput and use the old version. pip install pynput==1.6.8
- [tools] vscode debug report G + +. Exe no such file or directory fatal error no input files
- Record the python package EXE file running error importerror, but do not prompt specific error solution
- [How to Fix] MySQL Workbench for Mac Flashback
- When using exe4j to generate exe executable file from jar, no JVM could be found on your system exception appears
- Vue picture path, webpack error resolution after packaging
- Python packaged *. Exe is running os.popen (cmd)/ subprocess.Popen *. Exe crashes with invalid [winerror 6] handle
- Three solutions to command line flashback in VS
- Two lines of code to solve your vs flashback problem
- Summary of solutions to open flash back problem after Python packaging
- The problem encountered in pyinstaller packaging “failed to execute script × *”
- Error building Player because scripts had compiler errors when packaging ab package
- run.bat Operation flashback
- Error in unity URP packaging Android shader
- Flashback problem of output window of visual studio 2017 console program
- View – neditor – empty packaging style
- [error record] Android App packaging error (entry name ‘assets / xxx. XML’ merged)
- C language — to solve the problem of program flashback when programming (in VS)
- There are three ways to deal with the problem of vs (Visual Studio) 2017 flashback. I feel that none of them is the fundamental solution.
- How to Solve MacOS Big Sur MySQL workbench flashback problem
- Error loading in pyinstaller packaging