Error in VTK-6.3.0 using VTKVolumerayCastMapper for volume rendering:
Generic Warning: In D:\VTK\VTK-6.3.0\Rendering\Volume\vtkRayCastImageDisplayHelper.cxx, line 20 Error: no override found for 'vtkRayCastImageDisplayHelper'.
At the beginning of main() add:
2. Solution Process
How do you know the above VTKrenderingVolumeOpenGL?In VTK Error: No Override Founds for ‘VTKVolumetTextureMapper2D’, a method is already provided, but there are some difficulties in practice. Here is a better method. Here are the detailed steps.
(1) Find a case of VTKVolumerayCastMapper through the help document of VTK-6.3.0:
(2) Find the directory of Medical4.cxx (VTK-6.3.0/Examples/Medical/) in the VTK-6.3.0 source code. There is a cMakelists.txt file in it:
(3) Open the above cmakelist.txt file and find the contents of the find_package section:
VTKRenderingVolume $(VTK_Rendering_Backend) is the module required for VTKVolumerayCastMapper. So what is the value of VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND?
(4) open the VTK 6.3.0/Rendering/Volume/CMakeList. TXT, in its final value judgment about VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND:
So you can guess that VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND refers to a version of OpenGL, either OpenGL or OpenGL2. OpenGL is used by default in VTK-6.3.0 (VTK-7.0.0 has been changed to OpenGL2), so the value of VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND is OpenGL or OpenGL2, and the former is chosen in this paper.
- Error: no override found for ‘vtkPolyDataMapper’.
- VTK: VTK error problem set
- Vs2015 64 bit vtk7.1 error handling
- “Method does not override method from its superclass”
- After the installation of vs2017, we can’t find the source files such as windows. H, stdio. H, etc
- The collapse pits of VTK projects that are not generated by cmake
- [PCL + QT + vs] no override found for ‘vtkrenderwindow’ error resolution
- [error reported] [Python] [Matplotlib] importerror: failed to import any QT binding
- Common errors and solutions of Qt development application under Ubuntu
- Mac install pycurl error: python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1”
- [OpenGL · error] visual studio 2019 reports an error. It is an external symbol gladloadglloader that cannot be parsed. This symbol is referenced in the function main
- Vs2015 + OpenGL configuration method
- @Solution to override error
- The solution to the error of “no override found for * *” in the use of VTK
- Clion compiles and runs a single C / cpp file
- (64 bit) OpenGL configuration + vs2017 + glew + glfw
- The first day of OpenGL [vs2017 + OpenGL environment configuration]
- How to solve the import failure by prompting beautifulsoup under pychar
- NPM- Cannot find module ‘xxxxx’
- X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)