In the morning, I created Oracle11g on the new machine and reported an error when starting with the startup command:
This error message means:
ora-00119: the initialization parameters of the system are invalid
Ora-00132: unresolved network listener name
My understanding: there is a problem with the listening configuration in the initialization file. It cannot be initialized and listening cannot be started.
View the initialization file. Everyone has different installation paths.
The initialization file must exist in the Oracle installation directory orcl. My path:
Open the initialization file in Notepad and find the local listening configuration: local_Listener: the original local listening configuration parameter is listener_ORCL
Now, change it to:
local_listener=(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = localhost)(PORT = 1521)
Load initialization file synchronously at startup:
The database started successfully.
- Oracle monitoring error tns-01189 [How to Solve]
- ORA-12505 error when java connects to oracle database
- (How to Fix) Ora-00600: internal error code, arguments: 
- How to Fix TNS 12560 Error
- [Solved] ora 01033 linux,ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progres
- [Solved] Nacos Startup Error: [db-load-error]load jdbc.properties error
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘enableRedisKeyspaceNotificationsInitializer‘ defined in class path re
- [Solved] MYSQLD: Can‘t create directory ‘/usr/local/mysql/data/’(Errcode:2 -No such file or directory)
- How to Sovle expdp/impdp Data Pump Error
- MySQL error: starting MySQL… The server quit without updating PID file
- [Solved] Redis startup error Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- PLSQL even oracle11g problem on 64-bit machine: SQL*Net not properly installed and ORA-12154:TNS: cannot handle service name
- AIX 11G Rac Startup Error: CLSU-00100,CLSU-00101,CLSU-00103,CLSU-00104,CRS-4000
- [Solved] MinIO Start Error: “WARNING: Console endpoint is listening on a dynamic port…”
- [Solved] Navicat Connect Error: Oracle library is not loaded.
- How to Solve Error: Cannot find the declaration of element ‘beans’.
- How to Solve NCC2005 Error: get table metadata error
- Weblogic Start Error: weblogic.management.DeploymentException: weblogic.management.DeploymentException:
- How to Fix Error 1069:The service did not start due to a logon failure
- [Solved] Failed to connect to server(code:1006)