Error in opening mount mode of database: ora-01102: cannot mount database in exclusive mode
SQL> startup nomount; ORACLE instance started. Total System Global Area 1073741824 bytes Fixed Size 2932632 bytes Variable Size 427819112 bytes Database Buffers 629145600 bytes Redo Buffers 13844480 bytes SQL> SQL> alter database mount; alter database mount * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01102: cannot mount database in EXCLUSIVE mode
Reason: There is a “sgadef.dbf” file in the “ORACLE_HOME/dbs” directory and Oracle processes (pmon, smon, lgwr, and dbwr) still exist – even if the database is closed, the shared memory segments and semaphores still exist – there is an “ORACLE_HOME/dbs/lk” file “lk” and “sgadef. There is an “ORACLE_HOME/dbs/lk” file “lk” and “sgadef. dbf ” files for locking shared memory. It seems that even if no memory is allocated, Oracle thinks the memory is still locked.
To view the startup log:
1. Go to /d01/oracle/PROD/db/tech_st/12.1.0/dbs/ directory
2. Delete the lkPOD file
rm -rf lkPROD
3. Make sure Oracle has no background processes: ps -ef |grep ora_ |grep PROD|grep ora_dbw0_PROD
if there is a background process, please use the command “kill” to delete it.
[[email protected] ~]$ kill -9 1912
Log in again using mount mode
[[email protected] ~]$ sqlplus/as sysdba SQL*Plus: Release 18.104.22.168.0 Production on Wed Mar 2 12:52:42 2022 Copyright (c) 1982, 2014, Oracle. All rights reserved. Connected to an idle instance. SQL> startup mount ORACLE instance started. Total System Global Area 1073741824 bytes Fixed Size 2932632 bytes Variable Size 427819112 bytes Database Buffers 629145600 bytes Redo Buffers 13844480 bytes Database mounted.
- (How to Fix) Ora-00600: internal error code, arguments: 
- [Solved] ora 01033 linux,ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progres
- [Solved] Nacos Cluster startup error: error=‘Cannot allocate memory‘ (errno=12)
- [Solved] Oracle Delete the Archive Error: RMAN-08137
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address
- [Solved] Error during composer operation in docker: insufficient memory
- [Solved] JIRA startup error: JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- Kill Tomcat process in windows and Linux environment (solve the problem of other ports being occupied)
- [Solved] Clickhouse Error: DB::Exception: Cannot lock file /var/lib/clickhouse/status
- Grafana Error: 414 Request-URI Too Large [How to Solve]
- How to Sovle expdp/impdp Data Pump Error
- Error in node when PM2 starts multiple processes in docker
- [Solved] ELK Log System Error: “statusCode“:429,“error“:“Too Many Requests“,“message“ Data too large
- Oracle 22.214.171.124 opatch lsinventory Error: LsInventorySession failed: RawInventory gets null OracleHomeInfo
- [Solved] Nacos Startup Error: [db-load-error]load jdbc.properties error
- Oracle Start as DBA Error [How to Solve]
- How to Solve “Error db.num is null” when starting Nacos
- [Solved] redis Error: Can‘t save in background fork Cannot allocate memory
- [Solved] sparkSQL Error: WARN TaskMemoryManager: Failed to allocate a page (bytes), try again.
- [Solved] Docker+uWSGI+Flask Error: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘flask‘