Error in opening mount mode of database: ora-01102: cannot mount database in exclusive mode
SQL> startup nomount; ORACLE instance started. Total System Global Area 1073741824 bytes Fixed Size 2932632 bytes Variable Size 427819112 bytes Database Buffers 629145600 bytes Redo Buffers 13844480 bytes SQL> SQL> alter database mount; alter database mount * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01102: cannot mount database in EXCLUSIVE mode
Reason: There is a “sgadef.dbf” file in the “ORACLE_HOME/dbs” directory and Oracle processes (pmon, smon, lgwr, and dbwr) still exist – even if the database is closed, the shared memory segments and semaphores still exist – there is an “ORACLE_HOME/dbs/lk” file “lk” and “sgadef. There is an “ORACLE_HOME/dbs/lk” file “lk” and “sgadef. dbf ” files for locking shared memory. It seems that even if no memory is allocated, Oracle thinks the memory is still locked.
To view the startup log:
1. Go to /d01/oracle/PROD/db/tech_st/12.1.0/dbs/ directory
2. Delete the lkPOD file
rm -rf lkPROD
3. Make sure Oracle has no background processes: ps -ef |grep ora_ |grep PROD|grep ora_dbw0_PROD
if there is a background process, please use the command “kill” to delete it.
[[email protected] ~]$ kill -9 1912
Log in again using mount mode
[[email protected] ~]$ sqlplus/as sysdba SQL*Plus: Release 220.127.116.11.0 Production on Wed Mar 2 12:52:42 2022 Copyright (c) 1982, 2014, Oracle. All rights reserved. Connected to an idle instance. SQL> startup mount ORACLE instance started. Total System Global Area 1073741824 bytes Fixed Size 2932632 bytes Variable Size 427819112 bytes Database Buffers 629145600 bytes Redo Buffers 13844480 bytes Database mounted.
- ORA-12505 error when java connects to oracle database
- Matlab Raspberry Pi Error: External Mode Open Protocol Connect command failed
- Oracle VM VirtualBox open replication virtual machine Error
- [Solved] Failed to initialize the editor as the document is not in standards mode. TinyMCE requires standards mode.
- How to Solve mount error(6): No such device or address
- [Solved] lightdb oracle_fdw Error: ERROR: error connecting to Oracle: OCIEnvCreate failed to create environment handle
- [Solved] Oracle Delete the Archive Error: RMAN-08137
- Redis Exception | DENIED Redis is running in protected mode because protected mode is enabled
- [Solved] ora 01033 linux,ORA-01033: ORACLE initialization or shutdown in progres
- [Solved] Android Room: Database Common Error ‘missing database’
- Creating test database for alias ‘postgres’… Got an error creating the test database: permission
- Oracle Start as DBA Error [How to Solve]
- Mybatis Connect Database Error: Error querying database. Cause: java.sql.SQLException: The server time zone value..
- [Solved] Vue Error: Failed to mount component: template or render function not defined
- [Solved] Open3d error: unable to display image using open3d
- Oracle monitoring error tns-01189 [How to Solve]
- Oracle 18.104.22.168 opatch lsinventory Error: LsInventorySession failed: RawInventory gets null OracleHomeInfo
- Filezilla Error: You appear to be behind a NAT router. Please configure the passive mode settings and …
- [Solved] fatal error C1083: Could Not Open Unable to open include file:“stdint.h”: No such file or directory
- Android 10 open file exception open failed: eacces (permission denied) android:requestLegacyExternalStorage= “true“