My new book , introduction and actual practice of Android App development has been published by posts and telecommunications publishing house in August, 2020. Please buy it. Click to enter details
Recently in reference to a SDK package, as soon as I open flash back, look at the log tip: Error inflating class. Android support. V7. Widget. The SearchView. There should be no problem with the
code. The most likely problem is that the dependent library version number is compatible.
so to SDK project check and found that there are the red tip:
meaning is for all the support library must be the version number is consistent, otherwise may lead to crash.
- android studio:Error inflating class android.support.v4.widget.SwipeRefreshLayout
- Android error reporting: error inflating class android.webkit.WebView
- Error inflating class in WebView in Android 5. X android.webkit.WebView Solutions
- [solved] not found android.support .v7. internal.app.WindowDecorActionbar
- [error log] 27.1.0 series of errors Error:Failed to resolve: com.android.support :support-an notations:27.1.0
- Error inflating class TextView [How to Solve]
- error: resource android:style/TextAppearance.Material.Widget.Button.Borderless.Colored not
- [Android] button uses the custom drawable file to set the background, and runs “error inflating class button”
- ADT:v22.6.2-1085508 Creating Android project and creating appcompat automatically_ V7 solution
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Android project error: could not resolve com.android.support .c onstraint:constraint-layout :2.0.2.
- [Android] ImageView setting background image error: error inflating class ImageView
- How to Fix com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource linking failed
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- Error: package android.support.annotation Does not exist
- About Android studio error: (26,13) failed to resolve: com.android.support : appcompat-v7:27. + error
- Error inflating class fragment error when loading custom fragment with fragment (valid)
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:25.3.0
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.
- Unable to find or load master class org.codehaus.groovy.grails.cli.support