(Android studio 3.1) when setting the background for the button control, the user-defined drawable file is used. No error is reported when running on Android 8.0, but an error is reported when running on Android 4.42. The error is as follows:
Finally, we find that when we switch to project mode, we can customize our own drawable file BT_ bg.xml The file is placed in the drawable-v24 folder, so BT_ bg.xml Move the file into the drawable folder (drawable-v24 can only be seen in project mode, but not in Android mode, as shown in the figure above). Run it again and the problem is solved.
- [Android] ImageView setting background image error: error inflating class ImageView
- Aapt2 error: check logs for details
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Error:Execution failed for task’:app:processDebugResources’. Personally resolved
- The reason of error in R file
- Solve the problem of installing APK after Android studio compilation: error while installing apk
- Modifying the default style of scrollbar in Android
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 27.0.3
- no target device found problem solved
- Solve the error when installing apk after compiling Android Studio: Error while Installing APK
- “Failed to convert @ drawable / XX into a drawable exception details are logged in window”
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.
- The solution of “failed to load il2cpp” in Android package launched by unity
- Session ‘app’: Error Installing APKs
- Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re run
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Failed to resolve: failed to resolve
- How to use Android android:supportsRtl attribute
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK