Error attempting to get column ‘xxx’ from result set.
1. Check whether the database does not have this column, but generally consider that the field name is misspelled.
2. If the database has this field and there is no spelling error, check whether the wrong type is written in dto. The last time I reported an error, I wrote a varchar type field in dto as private long XXX. Change long to string to solve the problem.
- Spring data JAP SQL error:17059 SQL State:99999
- ERROR 1406 (22001): Data Too Long, field len 30, data len 48
- java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect string value:
- SQL Error: 17059, SQLState: 99999
- Arithmetic overflow error converting identity to data type int
- Oracle ORA-00984:column not allowed here
- How to solve MySQL error 1049 (42000): unknown database ‘database’
- Definition of bracket type in typescript
- PHP reports “parse error: syntax error, unexpected T”_ The solution of “variable”
- Duplicate modifier for the method XXX in type XXX
- SQL Error (3621): String or binary data would be truncated The statement has been terminated. */
- Error attempting to get column time from result set. Cause: java.sql.SQLFe
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: column ‘_id’ does not exist
- DB2 create table error – 104 42601 illegal symbol encountered in SQL statement
- MySQL error 1054 (42s22) unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- How to Solve mybatis returns null when querying Oracle database with char type field
- ‘Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string.DB-Lib error message 241,
- Perfectly solve the 1366 error of saving Chinese in MySQL
- Solution of error converting data type varchar to datetime in SQL Server