As a video streaming media player developed by tsingsee Qingxi video, easyplayer series projects support integration and secondary development. You can also download and try to obtain real test results. Among them, the new h.265 player branch easywasm player is the mainstream player for web page playback.
When we use easywasmlayer to play video in the project, the console will always report the error uncaught (in promise) domexception. In this article, we will analyze what caused the error.
In fact, this problem is caused by the browser’s blocking automatic playback. The user has set automatic playback, so this situation will occur when the first screen is loaded. To deal with this situation, you can disable the audio.
Changing openaudio to true disables audio or prevents the player from loading as soon as the first screen comes up, but this is obviously not the problem in this project. Instead, open the playback page, select the device to start playing, and then start loading the player. After modification, it can play normally:
Easyplayer, a player independently developed by tsingsee Qingxi video, is currently being effectively used on multiple platforms and supports integration. It also includes players such as easyplayer RTSP, easyplayer RTMP, easyplayerpro and easyplayer.js, which has higher availability and lower latency. Welcome to know.
- Solve the audio control and report domexception: the play() request was interrupted by a call to pause in the chrome console
- Video player plays flv with error flv: Unsupported audio codec IDX: 7
- Neko RPGXP player for Korea
- Adobe Flash player error (error # 2044)
- How to solve the error loading media: file could not be played in jwplay
- The video cannot be played because you have disabled the cookie
- How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer？
- DOMException: play() failed because the user didn‘t interact with the document first
- Remove video with video byte 0, uncaught (in promise) domexception: failed to load because no supported source was f
- AE ram preview requires 2 or more frameworks to solve playback
- Cesium uses mediastreamrecorder or mediarecorder to record and download videos, and turn on the camera for recording.
- Adobe audit cannot play solutions
- WebView load webpage, HTTP call error
- Playing audio in termux
- [flash] error: “necessary system components are not working properly, please repair Adobe Flash Player” and error ා 2046
- Error c2059: syntax error: constant solution
- Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed
- Rockchip sends Mipi 0x32 command
- Convert Tencent video QLV format to MP4 format
- Video download problem of blob type URL