The problem is not the root package, but that the current path is not in the directory where the R package was developed
Error: Could not find package root.
just go back to the directory where you developed the R package.
- R language – path setting and working directory modification
- Golang gets the list of files under the folder
- class.getResource () and ClassLoader.getResource How to fill in the parameters in ()
- Eclipse software Java solution: editor does not contain a main type error box
- FTP prompt in Linux — 553 could not create file (absolutely useful)
- [unity] Android package error java.lang.ClassNotFoundException Did not find class com.unity3d . player.MainActivity
- Using DOS command to run Java program
- Eclipse package explorer related problems and Solutions
- In IE6, “RES / C”: windows, system32, shdoclc. DLL, HTTP 403. HTM “.
- R Error: XML content does not seem to be XML: ‘input.xml’
- How to import Python from relative path
- Unitypackage failed to install or the express solution could not be installed
- Error: Could not find or load main class ***
- Solve the problem of pychar import error
- Viewing events.out.tfevents file visually in tensorboard
- Eo ferror: compressed file ended before the end of stream marker was reached
- Mac realizes file interaction (upload and download) between terminal and server
- Error occurred when Python installed the pocketsphinx module (package): Command‘ swig.exe “Failed: no such file or directory
- [error record] the tinker hot fix example runs with an error (patch receive fail: / storage / simulated / 0 / patch)_ signed_ 7zip.apk, code: -2)
- When python installs pocketsphinx module (package), an error is reported: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory