About the error “version 1.8.0 301 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required.”
1. Download Windows 64 bit (zip) under community from the official website of dbaver, and download and unzip it directly
2. After decompression, open the directory file, find dbeaver.exe and create a shortcut
3. Right click the shortcut and properties, add – VM D:/bigdata/software/JDK/bin/javaw.exe after the “target” path, and click apply and OK.
Generally, after performing the above operations, you can normally open the dbeaver shortcut. But some computers still can’t be turned on for some reasons. I checked many methods on the Internet. In the configuration file of dbaver, insert two lines above – vmargs:
However, the error version 1.8.0 is still reported when dbeaver is started on my computer_ 301 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required.
I tried many methods on the Internet and still couldn’t solve it. Finally, I accidentally found that I put it in the dbeaver configuration file
Insert it into the next two lines of – vmargs. After saving, create a new shortcut and repeat step 3.
be careful!!! Be sure to add these two lines under – vmargs
Synchronous update: error from dbeaver startup ➕ Installation configuration – brief book (Jianshu. Com)
- Eclipse specifies JDK version to start, and resolves version XXXX of the JVM is not suitable
- Version 1.8.0_201 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required.
- Running error of dbeaver installed by deepin
- When Dbeaver starts on Mac, it reports an error: “fail to create java virtual machine”
- Aptana studio 3 installation
- CMD input Java error could not create the Java virtual machine
- Eclipse startup error: a Java runtime environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) must be available
- How to solve the problem of “version 11 or greater is required” in eclipse 2020
- Eclipse Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- Start Eclipse and pop up the “Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll” dialog box
- Registry key Error: Java version has value ‘1.8‘, but ‘1.7‘ is required
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 download and installation and error:16 The solution of
- Solve the problem of failed to create the Java virtual machine when eclipse is opened
- [reprint] method to solve error 16 in illustrator CS6
- Implementation of screen cleaning in Python idle
- The solution to the sudden change of win10 input method into traditional Chinese
- Ubuntu18.04 installing Tomcat 8.5
- Java:Error:Open registry key software \ JavaSoft \ Java Runtime Environment Problems
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- Internal error 2503 solution in endnote installation