systemctl status mysqld.service
Failed to set locale, defaulting to C.UTF-8
How to solve
To set the system locale, use the localectl command. For example, if you want to use UTF-8 encoded American English (US), run the following command.
download centos docker mirror system default is ISO/IEC 15897 character set
need to utf-8.
to install all of the first character set
dnf install langpacks-en glibc-all-langpacks -y
Set character set
localectl set-locale LANG=en_US.UTF-8
Restart the mysql
- CentOS solves the problem of modulenotfounderror when salt calls python3 script remotely, and solves the problem that PIP3 module cannot be shared by different users
- Centos7 solves the problem of unable to use tab to complete automatically
- locale.Error : the solution of unsupported locale setting
- Git solves the problem of failed: http request failed
- Centos8 solves SSH secure shell error algorithmic negotiation failures
- VirtualBox problem solving set -[drm:vmw_host_log [vmwgfx]] *ERROR* Failed to send host log message
- Centos-7 set boot to enter the text interface (not enter the graphical interface)
- Solution to the problem of no C / C + + option in the new project of eclipse
- Debugging failed under vscode Ubuntu, unable to open libc-start. C raise. C, etc
- Windows subsystem Ubuntu 18.04 solves SSH problem
- Docker CentOS Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted
- Error: unrecognized command line option “-std=c++11”, to solve the problem that ubuntu does not support c++11
- How to solve the failed to start switch root error during centos8.1 startup?
- Android solves the gliding problem of EditText
- Centos Failed to Modify the port of SSH: error: Bind to port 27615 on 0.0.0.0 failed: Permission denied.
- Solution to the problem that keil can’t set breakpoint
- The background object of thymeleaf is null, which solves the problem of error when the object is empty to get the property value
- Solution to the problem that listen TCP 0.0.0.0:3306: bind: address already in use port is occupied in Linux centos7
- After CentOS 7 starts, the login box cannot be displayed. Press Alt + F2 to display “failed to start authorization manager”