systemctl status mysqld.service
Failed to set locale, defaulting to C.UTF-8
How to solve
To set the system locale, use the localectl command. For example, if you want to use UTF-8 encoded American English (US), run the following command.
download centos docker mirror system default is ISO/IEC 15897 character set
need to utf-8.
to install all of the first character set
dnf install langpacks-en glibc-all-langpacks -y
Set character set
localectl set-locale LANG=en_US.UTF-8
Restart the mysql
- Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/mysql is already in use by container
- locale.Error : the solution of unsupported locale setting
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- Centos7 quick installation of docker and configuration of image acceleration
- Solve win10 docker:error during connect: Get https://192.168.99.100 : 2376 and error checking TLS connection
- Error response from daemon: Get https://22.214.171.124/v2/: dial tcp 126.96.36.199:443: connect: connection
- error while loading shared libraries: requires glibc 2.5 or later dynamic linker
- [Sovled] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- Plug in loaded: fastmirror, langpacks / var / run/ yum.pid Locked, another program with PID 2323 is running
- Docker service start, restart, close command
- MySQL modify character set
- Solution to “Ruby / San check”
- When calling time module – time / datetime in wxPython, an error is reported. Valueerror: unknown locale: zh cn
- Solving Linux minute warning: no support for locale: en_ US.utf
- Common command of docker
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- Spoop export hive to MySQL
- docker: error pulling image configuration:timeout
- Error 2005 (HY000) unkonw MySQL server host…
- Difference between vs code user and system version