the new server version has arrived at CentOS8 today, but SSH Secure Shell is still 3.2.9 years ago, so I encountered an error in the title when connecting to the server. This question is a tragic waste of my time.
there are many, many posts on the web that address this problem, and they all go like this:
sudo vim /etc/ssh/sshd_config
2. strong> at the end of the file add the following information
Ciphers either aes128 – CBC, aes192 – CBC, aes256 – CBC, either aes128 – CTR, aes192 – CTR, aes256 – CTR, 3 des – CBC, arcfour128, arcfour256, arcfour, blowfish – CBC, cast128 – CBC
MACs Hmac – md5, hmac – sha1, [email protected], hmac – ripemd160 digest, hmac – sha1-96, hmac – md5-96
KexAlgorithms diffie-hellman-group1-sha1,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256,ecdh-sha2-nistp256,ecdh-sha2-nistp384,ecdh-sha2-nistp521,diffie-hellman-g roup1-sha1,[email protected]
3. after saving SSH service
sudo /etc/init.d/ SSH restart
everyone said it was good, but after I tried it, it was tragic. After I added the configuration, I could not restart SSH and it would report an error.
these two articles explain the real reason and offer a solution:
, however, I still failed to solve the problem, and finally decided to abandon the outdated SSH Secure Shell Client and replace it with FileZilla to solve the problem: FileZilla also supports SSH protocol to transfer files, and its operation is slightly more humane than SSH Secure Shell Client
- Using jgit to report errors: the solution of algorithm negotiation failure
- CentOS solves the problem of modulenotfounderror when salt calls python3 script remotely, and solves the problem that PIP3 module cannot be shared by different users
- Windows subsystem Ubuntu 18.04 solves SSH problem
- Solve ssh error: shell request failed on channel 0
- Ubuntu failed to start sshd with an error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server
- Centos8 solves the problem of “failed to set locale, defaulting to c.utf-8”
- Centos7 solves the problem of unable to use tab to complete automatically
- Centos Failed to Modify the port of SSH: error: Bind to port 27615 on 0.0.0.0 failed: Permission denied.
- soap security negotiation failed
- Common shell (1): shell gets the current time stamp of the system
- [Error resolution] paramiko.ssh_exception.SSHException: Error reading SSH protocol banner setting
- ansible Q&A: Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification and Authentication or per
- The MySQL server is running with the — secure file priv option
- SSH write failed broken pipe
- An undetermined call to function ‘shell’: missing ‘. Stop. Problem encountered when using shell command in makefile
- [Space] There are many right and wrong before and after, it can cause major failures, please see
- #How to handle the installation rollback and 1205 connection error of pulse secure ා
- The springboot integration CXF calls WebService and reports an error: cannot create a secure xmlinputfactory
- Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: There are test failures.
- Ubuntu starts or restarts SSH service