VM communication interface socket family: failed Determining IP information for eth0... failed; no link present. Check cable?
- open the terminal, administrator identity (su, then enter the password), run
/usr/bin/vmware-config-tools.pl -d, close the image, close the virtual machine, and restart the computer.
ps: copy a big guy’s picture, encounter similar problem.
- Failed to access perfctr MSR appears when CentOS is installed
- Centos7 installation interface without interface
- Ubuntu18 “Activation of network connection failed” cannot access the Internet 【Solution】
- Centos-7 set boot to enter the text interface (not enter the graphical interface)
- The most complete solution for service network restart failure under CENTOS 7
- Centos7 network is unreachable
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- Solve the problem of “wireless network activation failure” in Ubuntu 18, and repeatedly pop up the password input interface
- Jstack command execution error: unable to open socket file: target process not responding or hotspot VM not loaded
- Solution summary of VMware network card without IP and failure to start network card (continuous update)
- Network card problem: Unable to initialize Windows Sockets interface
- CentOS 8.1 solution to error in executing #systemctl restart network.service
- failed to open usb interface: 0, error: RS2_USB_STATUS_ACCESS
- Solution for AutoCAD 2020 installation failure (error code: 1603) / valid for Autodesk family products
- The solution of centos7 in VMware virtual machine unable to access after installing nginx
- Common mistakes in WCF distributed development (15): Communication with the underlying transaction manager has failed.
- When ifconfig configures the network, “siocsifaddr: no such device” and “eth0: error while getting interface” appear flags:No such dev”
- Mac USB error 3: Unable to claim interface: Access denied (insufficient permissions)
- Error 1606 could not access network location% SystemDrive% / inetpub / wwwroot /
- Error 1606 Could Not Access Network Location %SystemDrive%/inetpub/wwwroot/