chrome error code: error 137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED): unknown error.
thought it was a DNS resolution problem, so it changed to 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 and so on. I can’t.
the reason is that I installed a local PHP running server: APMServ5.2.6. After using its software conflict resolution feature, I found a problem:
Finally, administrator open CMD →netsh winsock reset → restart the computer and solve the problem.
- How to Fix Error137 (net::ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED)
- Solve QQ startup error: Initialization failure: 0x0000000C
- An error occurred while win7 was sharing the Internet
- Solution: pychar opens internal error
- Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 10106: solution to create
- Network card problem: Unable to initialize Windows Sockets interface
- Ubuntu18 “Activation of network connection failed” cannot access the Internet 【Solution】
- CentOS 7 installation error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base/7/x86_6
- Error 711: Cannot load Remote Access Service Connection Manager.
- [solution] Google Chrome browser hijacked by hao123 chrome://version Command line tampered
- ARP – s in win7 (ARP binding under win7)
- About how to solve the 8050800c error when Windows Update updates the definition of Windows Defender
- Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
- Chrome failed to install
- VirtualBox reports an error supr3hardenedwinrespawn what 5 when opening the virtual machine
- Open the top left corner of the chrome page to display the volume and playback chrome.exe Problem solving
- the module was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed with error code 0x80020009
- The vscode installation plug-in liveserver specified browser reported an error and could not be found
- Google browser chrome installation failed, error code: 0xa0430721 solution (★ pro test is feasible 〉)
- Stop: job failed while stopping