This article source: http://blog.csdn.net/chaijunkun/article/details/104272409, reproduced please indicate. As I am not regular will sort out the relevant blog, the corresponding content will be improved. It is therefore highly recommended to view this article in its original source.
First of all, it is stated that this solution has been translated from an answer on the official website of Adobe community, but no reliable answer has been found in Baidu. For those students who have encountered the same problem, please refer to the translation here. The original address: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/adobe-application-manager-in-launchpad/td-p/8857148?page=1
When upgrading Adobe products in macOS, I used to delete all the historical versions of relevant apps and then install them completely to avoid all kinds of inexplicable problems. However, after uninstalling, there will always be one left behind in Launchpad called Adobe Application Manager (Other) in some cases. If you’re using a Chinese system, it might be: Adobe Application Manager (other). I have deleted all the apps, but I can’t delete this folder. The original answer was:
This answer 100% worked for me!
Take a random app
Make it wobble (as if if deleting it)
Drag and drop into folder you’re trying to delete
Then click into folder you just drop the app into
Remove the app from the folder
Folder will automatically delete
In fact, don’t bother, randomly select an application installed in the system, long press, make the app icon become shaking, move it to the folder in question, release. Then try to remove the app, and the empty folder will automatically be deleted.
Attachment: Adobe products in the macOS complete deletion method:
In a nutshell, focus on the following sections:
/Applications: all Adobe software under the directory
and all adobe-related files (including plist files) and folders under the directory below:
may also have Adobe related files, which are recommended to be cleaned together when completely deleted.
- How to delete Microsoft AutoUpdate from Mac
- How to disable icloud drive on Mac?
- How to delete software completely on MAC
- Google browser chrome installation failed, error code: 0xa0430721 solution (★ pro test is feasible 〉)
- MacOS uninstall clean pychar
- How can IntelliJ idea completely delete a project
- adobe genuine software integrity service
- GitHub desktop upload file error commit failed – exit code 1 received
- Adobe finally launched Photoshop fix on Android, a powerful mobile phone map revision app
- Prompt 550 remove directory operation failed when FTP delete folder
- Ffmpeg (libx264) compiling for IOS
- Chrome failed to install
- Mac & how to uninstall LANDesk
- Can’t create PDF file with font Calibri bold error resolution
- How to open an app from an unidentified developer
- The simplest way to completely unload cygwin under Windows
- How To Fix Windows Java Error 1723
- Arduino reports an error when writing a custom library file to solve the problem of not name of type, not declared in this scope
- [reprint] method to solve error 16 in illustrator CS6
- How to delete the residual software files on the computer?