This article source: http://blog.csdn.net/chaijunkun/article/details/104272409, reproduced please indicate. As I am not regular will sort out the relevant blog, the corresponding content will be improved. It is therefore highly recommended to view this article in its original source.
First of all, it is stated that this solution has been translated from an answer on the official website of Adobe community, but no reliable answer has been found in Baidu. For those students who have encountered the same problem, please refer to the translation here. The original address: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/adobe-application-manager-in-launchpad/td-p/8857148?page=1
When upgrading Adobe products in macOS, I used to delete all the historical versions of relevant apps and then install them completely to avoid all kinds of inexplicable problems. However, after uninstalling, there will always be one left behind in Launchpad called Adobe Application Manager (Other) in some cases. If you’re using a Chinese system, it might be: Adobe Application Manager (other). I have deleted all the apps, but I can’t delete this folder. The original answer was:
This answer 100% worked for me!
Take a random app
Make it wobble (as if if deleting it)
Drag and drop into folder you’re trying to delete
Then click into folder you just drop the app into
Remove the app from the folder
Folder will automatically delete
In fact, don’t bother, randomly select an application installed in the system, long press, make the app icon become shaking, move it to the folder in question, release. Then try to remove the app, and the empty folder will automatically be deleted.
Attachment: Adobe products in the macOS complete deletion method:
In a nutshell, focus on the following sections:
/Applications: all Adobe software under the directory
and all adobe-related files (including plist files) and folders under the directory below:
may also have Adobe related files, which are recommended to be cleaned together when completely deleted.
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 download and installation and error:16 The solution of
- Method of modifying file and folder permission by Chmod command in Linux
- After Android studio creates a new bottomnavigationactivity, there is a blank solution in the upper area of fragment
- Solution: unable to delete folder (you need permission to perform this operation)
- adobe genuine software integrity service
- After Vue is packaged, a blank page appears, an error is reported in the resource request, and there is no error handling scheme
- A solution to the problem of ineffective MacOS certificate trust configuration (clashx error: sectrustsettingscopycertificates error: – 25262)
- The out folder does not appear under the idea project. Set the entire compilation information to the target folder
- The software licensing service reported that the product SKU is not found
- Vs2017 create a blank solution
- Python Anaconda Spyder can’t display pictures by using Matplotlib. Error report solution: figures now render in the plots pane by default. To mak
- Solution of node canvas error reporting in MacOS M1 installation
- Start eclipse and prompt version 1.7.0_ 79 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 1.8 or greater i…
- Error in installing Adobe software, code 501
- Version 1.8.0_201 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required.
- When the MAC M1 uiautomatorviewer is opened, it displays blank or reports an error
- MacOS uninstall clean pychar
- Adding project folder in SourceInsight is empty
- Adobe finally launched Photoshop fix on Android, a powerful mobile phone map revision app
- Windows solution enabled visdom.server Slow and blank blue screen (no navigation bar)