Error:Could not parse Error String solution
Solution to the cause of the problem
Today, when installing APK into AVD, I found the virtual machine prompts installation failed:
The APK failed to install.
Error: Could not parse error string
The reason for this error is also unclear. At first, I thought it was just the installation package, but it didn’t work after three or four installation packages. I checked the API version and SDK version and found no problem, and it was running normally on the real machine.
The reasons causing
To get the best speed out of AVD, AS often recommends using the same CPU architecture AS your PC when installing AVD, which defaults to x86 architecture, while APK USES ARM architecture, which creates incompatibility.
When installing in a terminal, use the following command:
adb install path_to_your_app/name_of_your_app.apk
You may see the following error:
adb: failed to install name_of_your_app.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: failed to extract native libraries
1. Apk can be installed by installing an ARM-based AVD in AS (but the virtual machine is very, very card).
2. If you are compiling the program, you can change the program to x86 in the option, which can also run in the virtual machine.
- Genymotion runs the arm program, install failed no matching ABIS failed to extract native libraries res = – 113
- VirtualBox failed to start, prompt failed to open a session for the virtual machine windoze 7
- Android studio simulator architecture choose arm or x86 to solve the problem of missing libraryexception
- Android Studio: Application Installation Failed (How to Fix)
- VirtualBox for macOS NS_ ERROR_ Failure (0x80004005) problem solving record
- (EE) Failed to load module “fbdev” (module does not exist, 0)
- Install Xen virtual machine using virt-manager
- Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Package com.* signatures do not match the previously
- Android installation failure: install_ FAILED_ NO_ MATCHING_ ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113.
- FRP installation error:. / FRPC: cannot execute binary file: exec format error
- Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113]
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- JS error: unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
- CMD input Java error could not create the Java virtual machine
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- (Virtual machine monitor failed and Virtual ethernet failed)
- EXSI6.0 virtual machine swap error causes it to fail to start
- A solution to 1603 error in installing vCenter server