Error:Could not parse Error String solution
Solution to the cause of the problem
Today, when installing APK into AVD, I found the virtual machine prompts installation failed:
The APK failed to install.
Error: Could not parse error string
The reason for this error is also unclear. At first, I thought it was just the installation package, but it didn’t work after three or four installation packages. I checked the API version and SDK version and found no problem, and it was running normally on the real machine.
The reasons causing
To get the best speed out of AVD, AS often recommends using the same CPU architecture AS your PC when installing AVD, which defaults to x86 architecture, while APK USES ARM architecture, which creates incompatibility.
When installing in a terminal, use the following command:
adb install path_to_your_app/name_of_your_app.apk
You may see the following error:
adb: failed to install name_of_your_app.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: failed to extract native libraries
1. Apk can be installed by installing an ARM-based AVD in AS (but the virtual machine is very, very card).
2. If you are compiling the program, you can change the program to x86 in the option, which can also run in the virtual machine.
- AVD FFmpeg avcodec_ A solution of open2 returning – 1 (operation not permitted)
- Spring boot prompt could not resolve placeholder in string value
- A repeated string is composed of two identical strings. For example, abcabc is a repeated string with length of 6, while abcba does not have a duplicate string. Given any string, please help Xiaoqiang find the longest repeated substring.
- Idea project prompt: symbol not found or package does not have a solution
- Record the python package EXE file running error importerror, but do not prompt specific error solution
- INSTALL PARSE FAILED INCONSISTENT CERTIFICATES error solution
- An error occurred while creating the AVD. See idea.log for details & Troubleshoot
- Prompt “The MSI failed” solution when uninstalling VMware
- Solving failure executing javac, but could not parse the error
- VMware virtual machine prompt: locking file failed, unable to open the disk solution
- JSON parse error: invalid UTF-8 solution series
- Solution to parse error at “IID” reported by QT
- Solution to prompt “error opening terminal: xterm.” when making menuconfig
- How to Solve Error: The emulator process for AVD was killed.
- (transfer) using Wireshark package capture software to prompt the NPF driver isn’t running solution
- Prompt “libevent not found” when installing tmux
- PS open prompt AMT subsystem failure solution
- Install sql2012 prompt setup account privileges failed solution
- An error is reported after Android studio creates a new virtual machine. Emulator: emulator: error: unknown AVD name
- PHP reports “parse error: syntax error, unexpected T”_ The solution of “variable”