Error:Execution failed for task 'XXX :processDebugManifest'. > Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs
added a new item as a dependency to the original project today, after a series of configurations in the Manifest, this error occurs for gradle.
The Gradle plug-in for AS enables the Manifest Merger Tool by default, and if the same attributes AS the main project are also defined in the Library project (such AS the default-generated Android:icon and Android: Theme), then the merge fails and the error is reported.
In the manifest is joined on the root tag
XMLNS: tools = "http://schemas.android.com/tools" code>, and in the manifest. The application of XML tags add
tools: replace = "icon, label, the theme" code> (multiple attributes, separated, as the case may be). Or
tools: replace = "the android: icon, android: label, android: theme" code>
http://tools.android.com/tech-docs/new-build-system/user-guide/manifest-merger official method for reference
- Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs
- Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs [How to Solve]
- Manifest merger failed with multiple errors
- Android Studio Error:Some file crunching failed, see logs for details
- Android Studio Error: Some file crunching failed, see logs for details
- Android studio compile and run report: AAPT2 error: check logs for details
- Some file crashing failed, see logs for details
- Android studio error compilation failed see the compiler error output for details.
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio runs with errors. Installed build tools revision 31 is broken
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Android Studio Series: after Android studio is opened, the project window will not be displayed.
- Android studio compilation error: style attribute ‘@ android:attr/windowEnterAnimation ‘not found the ultimate solution
- Android Studio | Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-26’ in: D:\Android\sdk
- Error response from daemon: manifest for *** not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown
- Android studio reported an error in the release package: Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release target
- When jar file is running: Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from ……Solution
- Solutions to errors in virtual machine running in Android studio
- About Android studio error: (26,13) failed to resolve: com.android.support : appcompat-v7:27. + error
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Solution to the expiration and unavailability of Android studio plug-in plugin