When using radio button, I want to cancel the small circle he brought with me. Use the following code
It’s just an error caused by the @ sign in front of null. According to the error message, you can see error: “null” I haven’t found any other bloggers for a long time. This family is all caused by font size or color. At the beginning, they thought that their error message was null, and no one made such a small mistake for an hour
AAPT: error: 'null' is incompatible with attribute button (attr) reference.
Note that the correct code is here·········
- Android studio compilation error: style attribute ‘@ android:attr/windowEnterAnimation ‘not found the ultimate solution
- How to Fix com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource linking failed
- Solutions to the problem of collect2: error: LD returned 1 exit status
- AAPT: error: resource android:attr/colorError not found.
- Aapt2 error: check logs for details
- JQuery determines whether a property has hasattr
- Solve the problem that the delete request is not available under SpringBoot. There was an unexpected error (type=Method Not Allowed, status=405).
- The reasons for the following errors occurred when opening the webgl project of unity
- Android EditText cursor control, color modification, show and hide
- Android studio compile and run report: AAPT2 error: check logs for details
- MySQL creates tables and sets auto increment of primary keys
- Win10 installation git click git bash flash back problem solution
- ERROR 1048 (23000): Column ‘courseno‘ cannot be null
- R language error:‘ namespace:lazyeval There is no exit_ The object is eval
- Getactionbar is null
- In Struts2, the value read from the foreground JSP page is null
- Abnormal crash of APP startup — pointer being free was not allocated * * set a breakpoint in malloc_ error_ break to debug
- [Fixed] Error:(3) Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name ‘android’
- Android solves the gliding problem of EditText
- Unity package APK exception failed to re package resources