Environment: Android Studio4.2.2
Modify the gradle.xml file under project .idea to add
<option name="delegatedBuild" value="false" />
Rebuild will be OK!
- Change API level Android studio
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- How to Fix Android Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Errorjava.lang.NullPointerException(no error message)
- [Solved] Android gradle Error: gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Gradle sync failed: Sync failed: reason unknown
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Add a warehouse in allprojects repositories and report an error
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- Re installing Android studio always fails to install SDK when installing software (solution)
- Android network request framework okhttputils reports an error (okhttp3 cannot be found)
- Solution to the problem of Chinese garbled in gradle console in idea
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Failed to find Build Tools revision 27.0.3
- The reason of error in R file