Project github address: bitcarmanlee easy-algorithm-interview-and practice
welcome to star, message, study and progress together
When you call model_selection for Sklearn, you find a module with no Model_selection in Sklearn. Upon inspection, the SkLearn version in Anaconda was found to be too low, at version 0.17. So sklearn started to upgrade.
1. View the original version
First use the
conda list command to check the existing version:
Sure enough, version 0.17.1 was too low, so it was time to upgrade.
2. Upgrade to the latest version
conda update scikit-learn command to update the version of sklearn. Before you update, you will be prompted for what version to update to.
As you can see, the latest version is 0.19.0
Then confirm and start updating.
Due to the large number of packages that need to be updated this time, it will take quite a long time…
Once the update is complete, then use the Model_Selection package, and it’s OK to use 1
- Anaconda builds a new environment and installs sklearn, numpy and other modules
- CONDA upgrade command: upgrade CONDA, anaconda and various packages
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- Tensorflow installation and uninstall (Anaconda version)
- Mac Upgrade pip WARNING: You are using pip version 21.1.1； however, version 21.1.3 is available. You s
- Install anaconda error: failed to create anaconda menus
- QGIS uses qt4.6.3 to upgrade to the version compiled by qt4.8.3
- ImportError: cannot import name ‘cross_validation’ from ‘sklearn’
- Installing sklearn (scikit learn) module related to Python machine learning in Windows
- This version of chromedriver only supports chrome version 92 crawler simulates the problem of Google plug-in version when the browser clicks and reports an error
- ImportError: cannot import name ‘calinski_harabaz_score‘ from ‘sklearn.metrics‘
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘sklearn.datasets.samples_generator‘
- cannot import name ‘cross_validation‘ from ‘sklearn‘
- No module named sklearn.neighbors_ typedefs
- Sklearn.datasets.base import error [How to Solve]
- Sklearn ValueError: empty vocabulary; perhaps the documents only contain stop words
- [solved] runtimeerror: module compiled against API version 0xc but this version of numpy is 0xb
- The python version output from the command line is inconsistent with the python version in the current CONDA environment
- Mac upgrade pip